Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Fire them all:

I would love to see how you’d respond if someone came your job followed you around with a megaphone and yelled “YOU SUCK!!” in your ear.  

Does that mean I agree with how the cops handled it but think about how you’d react. 

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I would love to see how you’d respond if someone came your job followed you around with a megaphone and yelled “YOU SUCK!!” in your ear.  

Does that mean I agree with how the cops handled it but think about how you’d react. 

Almost looking like entire orchards instead of a few bad apples.

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

We are in the midst of a deluded, fanatical purging by liberal whites of their own, self imposed guilt. In order to do that, and reach that place of moral and intellectual "enlightenment," they have to transfer their delusions onto everyone else. Then they can rightfully claim their exalted positions of superiority.

The more this drags out, the closer the parallels go to late 19th Century Russia, and the evil that movement spawned on the world for the next 100 years.  It was never eradicated and always find fertile ground in over educated, but inexperienced upper class who has total contempt for the common man.

If you look at very place where this Marxist anarchist movement took hold, disaster followed.  I'm not even talking about countries that fell under complete Marxist totalitarian control, it's the evil opposite reaction to the anarchist movement.  In the prime examples of European descent into fascism, Spain, Italy & Germany, all were direct counteractions to the public's fear of what Marxists would do to their lives, and the view that fascism was a better option, even though a good number of people supported the stated change from the old world.

As always, separate the cause from the movement.   This is how the elites in all those countries got steamrolled when the movements got out of control.  A bit of a cautionary tale for the Democrats who are too timid to address the increasingly militant and violent fringe that's taking over their party.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GG said:

The more this drags out, the closer the parallels go to late 19th Century Russia, and the evil that movement spawned on the world for the next 100 years.  It was never eradicated and always find fertile ground in over educated, but inexperienced upper class who has total contempt for the common man.

If you look at very place where this Marxist anarchist movement took hold, disaster followed.  I'm not even talking about countries that fell under complete Marxist totalitarian control, it's the evil opposite reaction to the anarchist movement.  In the prime examples of European descent into fascism, Spain, Italy & Germany, all were direct counteractions to the public's fear of what Marxists would do to their lives, and the view that fascism was a better option, even though a good number of people supported the stated change from the old world.

As always, separate the cause from the movement.   This is how the elites in all those countries got steamrolled when the movements got out of control.  A bit of a cautionary tale for the Democrats who are too timid to address the increasingly militant and violent fringe that's taking over their party.

Not sure if this is where you got this but it’s a good read. 

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/violent-protest-and-the-intelligentsia-11591400422

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Not sure if this is where you got this but it’s a good read. 

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/violent-protest-and-the-intelligentsia-11591400422

Last weekend's WSJ interview reminded me of posting it, but I've been brushing up on the progression from Marxist dogma to Russian anarchists and to Lenin's revolution and the global mess that's ensued from that.  Nobody draws a direct line from the failures in Russia to Hitler's rise. 

It's something that I've been increasingly worried about in the last 10 years, as the Euro anarchist movements started crossing over the pond.  Antifa's tactics in Seattle were the first sign of trouble for me, way back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, fake news mostly.  This happened in 2012 and she was sentenced to 12 years on multiple counts of selling narcotics with the sentence being suspended after 5 years.  The school thing seems was just a throw in.  Now you can argue that the 12 year (5 years served) sentence was harsh and Trump has signed the first step act which addresses this sort of thing. 

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Tanya-McDowell-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-3437974.php

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, fake news mostly.  This happened in 2012 and she was sentenced to 12 years on multiple counts of selling narcotics with the sentence being suspended after 5 years.  The school thing seems was just a throw in.  Now you can argue that the 12 year (5 years served) sentence was harsh and Trump has signed the first step act which addresses this sort of thing. 

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Tanya-McDowell-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-3437974.php

Wait... so the incendiary one line headline posted by someone with an agenda isn’t the whole story?! I’m shocked..SHOCKED!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Truth is a funny thing isn't it?

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

I saw that. The Mayor stepped in and demanded the officer be terminated before any real investigation even began...

I guess the whole concept of the presumption of innocence has, in regard to the police, been replaced with the presumption of evil and racist intent....

I think Mayors will fire right away to try and prevent riots and more deaths. I would not want to be hit in the eye with a taser dart that might have spooked the officer. They have his ID and car , shooting causes more riots during these tense times.

1 minute ago, ALF said:

I think Mayors will fire right away to try and prevent riots and more deaths. I would not want to be hit in the eye with a taser dart that might have spooked the officer. They have his ID and car , shooting causes more riots during these tense times.

I understand why the Mayor did it. However, those kinds of decisions, and certainly any decisions within the legal process should never be dictated by emotion and social pressure.

• Like (+1) 1

VIOLENT PROTESTS — THE BACKLASH IS COMING:

There are probably quite a few Americans outraged by the sights of statues of Christopher Columbus or other figures from history being beheaded or pulled down, or the defacing of statutes of abolitionists in the name of racial equality. 

Whatever you think of Christopher Columbus or any other historical figure, we have a legal and democratic process to remove statues from public squares when a sufficient portion of the public deems them no longer acceptable. These communities have zoning boards and local elected officials who can make those choices and be held accountable to the public through elections.

Nobody elected those angry mobs to a damn thing. This is rule by force, the strongest forcing their will upon those who are weaker than them. This will not end well for anyone.

There will be a backlash to these actions, but not in the form of the “white people’s riot” that In Living Color imagined. That backlash may come at the ballot box, or it may come in some other indirect form. Some people aren’t interested in direct confrontation in the streets. They may simply prefer to express their opposition in a way that these protesters expect it least — businesses moving out, reluctance to hire, reluctance to visit a neighborhood, effectively abandoning a community. Not every wall that is built is physical and visible. But one way or another, the reaction is coming.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

200613011449-03-opinion-column-0613-exla

It's no coincidence that all those "generals" leaving were at the sharp end of the "regime change" philosophy and permawar agenda. Gotta look deeper than the headlines on this ALF (only pointing this out because I know this is an issue you're passionate about, ending peramwar/regime change). 

Don't let the door hit 'em where the good Lord split 'em. ;) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Mostly?

And if this woman were white?

1 hour ago, ALF said:

How very Roman to set policy on the fickle nature of the mob.

Did any of the liberal re tard rodeo  watch the video of the body cam?  I just did. The guy in Atlanta was passed out in the drive through of the Wemdys and the store called 911  on him. The cops came and got him to come to. The guy pulled uo an d then went over the curb before parking the car.  They then conducted a sobriety check on his. The man didn't know where he was and gave various stories.  They did the standard tests, which he failed. They asked him if he would consent to a breathalyzer.  Rgey were cuffing him before the breatherlizer. That's  when he started trusting. He  grabbed the cop's taser and tried to tase the cop and started running.  They shot him.   Then a bystander starts yelling   that the cops were harassing  the drunk man. 

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Did any of the liberal re tard rodeo  watch the video of the body cam?  I just did. The guy in Atlanta was passed out in the drive through of the Wemdys and the store called 911  on him. The cops came and got him to come to. The guy pulled uo an d then went over the curb before parking the car.  They then conducted a sobriety check on his. The man didn't know where he was and gave various stories.  They did the standard tests, which he failed. They asked him if he would consent to a breathalyzer.  Rgey were cuffing him before the breatherlizer. That's  when he started trusting. He  grabbed the cop's taser and tried to tase the cop and started running.  They shot him.   Then a bystander starts yelling   that the cops were harassing  the drunk man. 

It's idiotic. Those on the left who push this bull#### don't realize how much examples like this hurt their argument. This guy sealed his own death warrant  and was in no way a "victim."

Also, I read that he had already been given the breathalyzer and failed before they tried to arrest him. 

No watch the video.They were going to give him the breathalyzer and when they tried to cuff him is when he became violent.

Edited by Wacka