Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, BillStime said:

GLEE? THATs GLEE? GTFO.

That's not me sweeping reality under the carpet like conservative America. You can pretend that all is well but those are FACTS.

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

The fact is that you gleefully blamed the Federal government for incompetence at the local and state levels.  Who controls the three states that had the worst outcomes in this outbreak?

But, please post another grave dancing meme.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, GG said:

The fact is that you gleefully blamed the Federal government for incompetence at the local and state levels.  Who controls the three states that had the worst outcomes in this outbreak?

But, please post another grave dancing meme.

Where does the BUCK stop?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Where does the BUCK stop?

With the person who has the direct oversight of the things that went wrong.

Should we start with remedial civics?

• Haha (+1) 1

Who destroyed our global pandemic infrastructure? 

Who was in charge of hospital equipment for NYC/NYS hospitals?  Who gave the contradictory orders that resulted in chaos?   Why did no other location across the entire conuntry exhibit the same awful response as the tristate?   

If you're going to blame the federal government for its failure in NY, why doesn't it get the credit for stemming the virus across the rest of the country, especially when the first cases were NOT in NY?

You are carrying water for the directly evidenced incompetence by the untouchables.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Who was in charge of hospital equipment for NYC/NYS hospitals?  Who gave the contradictory orders that resulted in chaos?   Why did no other location across the entire conuntry exhibit the same awful response as the tristate?   

If you're going to blame the federal government for its failure in NY, why doesn't it get the credit for stemming the virus across the rest of the country, especially when the first cases were NOT in NY?

You are carrying water for the directly evidenced incompetence by the untouchables.

Why might there be chaos?

Who didn't share their intelligence back in November?

Can you NOT take a holistic view on how this works?

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why might there be chaos?

Who didn't share their intelligence back in November?

Can you NOT take a holistic view on how this works?

The chaos was the result of the confusing directives and total lack of coordination and perpetual rancor between state & city. 

What does November have to do with DiBlasio gutting the city's emergency stockpiles and his officials telling feds that they are in good shape as late as February?  Why were his health officials called out for a lackadaisical attitude in February?  who told people to go to a dinner & movie in March?

Keep defending the indefensible.  The dead appreciate it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, GG said:

The chaos was the result of the confusing directives and total lack of coordination and perpetual rancor between state & city. 

What does November have to do with DiBlasio gutting the city's emergency stockpiles and his officials telling feds that they are in good shape as late as February?  Why were his health officials called out for a lackadaisical attitude in February?  who told people to go to a dinner & movie in March?

Why did Trump ignore the intelligence in November? If he acted on it and was proactive in sharing intelligence with state and local officials - everyone could have prepared. But no, Trump denied and Americans died.

U.S. Intelligence Officials Warned About Coronavirus In Wuhan In Late November

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

Warnings Began in Nov 2019, But Trump Admin Ignored

I'm sure Trump appreciates your support.

Why did Trump ignore the intelligence in November? If he acted on it and was proactive in sharing intelligence with state and local officials - everyone could have prepared. But no, Trump denied and Americans died.

U.S. Intelligence Officials Warned About Coronavirus In Wuhan In Late November

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

Warnings Began in Nov 2019, But Trump Admin Ignored

I'm sure Trump appreciates your support.

What evidence do you have that these warnings were beyond standard reports, and that this virus is more deadly than the three major outbreaks that hit in the preceding decade? 

What were the follow on reports in December & January?

3 minutes ago, GG said:

What evidence do you have that these warnings were beyond standard reports, and that this virus is more deadly than the three major outbreaks that hit in the preceding decade? 

Irrelevant. Trump denied and Americans died. Blood all over Trumps tiny hands.

Obama warned us 5 years ago but because he is black and his warning was thrown out with the bath water.

THANK YOU TRUMP VOTERS.

And thank you @GG for your support of Donald Trump.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

The evidence is clear. US Intelligence knew it was cataclysmic 2 months before the WHO even acknowledged human to human transmission, and well before we were ever presented with a sample to examine. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

If you take emotion out of it, please tell me the great things for race relations that occurred between 2009 - 2016?  Were there no riots?  Did innocents not lose their lives?  Were police not ambushed?  Were black lives improved?

Have you stopped cheering for unnecessary deaths?

Assuming you ascribe to this logic, Obama’s inaction necessarily must have been worse than Trump’s action on the issue of race in America.  Since, of course, Trump has done more for African-Americans than any president with the possible (and I stress this is only the possible) exception of Abraham Lincoln: 

https://theweek.com/speedreads/919762/trump-still-doubts-lincoln-did-more-black-community-than

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Assuming you ascribe to this logic, Obama’s inaction necessarily must have been worse than Trump’s action on the issue of race in America.  Since, of course, Trump has done more for African-Americans than any president with the possible (and I stress this is only the possible) exception of Abraham Lincoln: 

https://theweek.com/speedreads/919762/trump-still-doubts-lincoln-did-more-black-community-than

Again, I look through the bloviation or the happy comforting talk and focus on the end results.   You should try it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The evidence is clear. US Intelligence knew it was cataclysmic 2 months before the WHO even acknowledged human to human transmission, and well before we were ever presented with a sample to examine. 

Yup.  And the party of Lincoln, which curiously is cool with the display of the Confederate flag in 2020, diddled around and tried to wish the virus away after having dismantled the federal mechanism designed to address such an issue. 

Just now, GG said:

Again, I look through the bloviation or the happy comforting talk and focus on the end results.   You should try it.

Let’s start this exercise here. Do you agree that Donald Trump has done more for the African-American community than any president in United States history, yes or no?  

27 minutes ago, GG said:

By “[t]he dead appreciate it” you mean that “George” appreciates those ginned-up economic numbers that Trump used to manipulate the stock market last week, right? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Let’s start this exercise here. Do you agree that Donald Trump has done more for the African-American community than any president in United States history, yes or no?  

It was typical Trump hyperbole that has a tinge of reality in Trump's mind.    What does it have to do with deteriorated relations between 2009- 2016?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

It was typical Trump hyperbole that has a tinge of reality in Trump's mind.    What does it have to do with deteriorated relations between 2009- 2016?

The question called for a yes or no answer, sir.  Also, I’m the one asking the question here, not you.  

I’ll accept your answer as a no.  So let’s get to the second step of this exercise.  Do you believe that Donald Trump has done more for the African-American community than any president in United States history other than Abraham Lincoln, yes or no?

The question called for a yes or no answer, sir.  Also, I’m the one asking the question here, not you.  

I’ll accept your answer as a no.  So let’s get to the second step of this exercise.  Do you believe that Donald Trump has done more for the African-American community than any president in United States history other than Abraham Lincoln, yes or no?

Not a court of law, buddy.   It's not a Yes or No when it comes to deciphering whatever pops into Trump's head.

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

By “[t]he dead appreciate it” you mean that “George” appreciates those ginned-up economic numbers that Trump used to manipulate the stock market last week, right? 

Do you get thrown out of the court room frequently by grossly misrepresenting evidence?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Not a court of law, buddy.   It's not a Yes or No when it comes to deciphering whatever pops into Trump's head.

Do you get thrown out of the court room frequently by grossly misrepresenting evidence?

I’m not your pal.  And I’m also the one asking the questions here, not you.  

Your answer is non-responsive; the issue is not “deciphering whatever pops into Trump’s head.”  Rather it is your belief as to Donald Trump’s place in presidential history with respect to handling of matters of race.  I will repeat the question on the floor: do you believe that Donald Trump has done more for the African-American community than any president in United States history other than Abraham Lincoln, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m not your pal.  And I’m also the one asking the questions here, not you.  

Your answer is non-responsive; the issue is not “deciphering whatever pops into Trump’s head.”  Rather it is your belief as to Donald Trump’s place in presidential history with respect to handling of matters of race.  I will repeat the question on the floor: do you believe that Donald Trump has done more for the African-American community than any president in United States history other than Abraham Lincoln, yes or no? 

Again, I don't listen to what Trump says to gauge the effect.  To properly ascertain his wild claim is to wait until the results of his administration and policies are in the books.

Funny how you insist that everyone else answer questions that you run away from.   You engage in typical cowardly lawerly arguments that try to frame non-binary questions into a Y/N.   Doesn't work with me, and that's why the real practitioners are running circles around you.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Again, I don't listen to what Trump says to gauge the effect.  To properly ascertain his wild claim is to wait until the results of his administration and policies are in the books.

Funny how you insist that everyone else answer questions that you run away from.   You engage in typical cowardly lawerly arguments that try to frame non-binary questions into a Y/N.   Doesn't work with me, and that's why the real practitioners are running circles around you.

Non-responsive.  I’ll accept your refusal to answer the question as an affirmative response.  

In any event, today we learned that GG believes that Donald Trump is lying when Trump suggests that he has done more for African-Americans than Abraham Lincoln.  We also learned that GG believes that, save for Abraham Lincoln, Donald Trump has done more than any president in United States history for the African-American community. 

So, at bottom, you believe that Donald Trump is both a liar and a hero to the African-American community.  Thanks for playing!

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Non-responsive.  I’ll accept your refusal to answer the question as an affirmative response.  

In any event, today we learned that GG believes that Donald Trump is lying when Trump suggests that he has done more for African-Americans than Abraham Lincoln.  We also learned that GG believes that, save for Abraham Lincoln, Donald Trump has done more than any president in United States history for the African-American community. 

So, at bottom, you believe that Donald Trump is both a liar and a hero to the African-American community.  Thanks for playing!

Considering your propensity to falsify people's statements, and support of grandma killers ...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Considering your propensity to falsify people's statements, and support of grandma killers ...

I have merely highlighted your bizarre version of the truth here, sir.  You think that Donald Trump is both a liar and a hero to the African-American community.  The civilized world agrees with the former statement and disagrees with the latter.  There’s nothing else to say on this issue. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I have merely highlighted your bizarre version of the truth here, sir.  You think that Donald Trump is both a liar and a hero to the African-American community.  The civilized world agrees with the former statement and disagrees with the latter.  There’s nothing else to say on this issue. 

I've said nothing of the sort.

Have you stopped supporting granmda's killers? 

12 minutes ago, GG said:

I've said nothing of the sort.

Have you stopped supporting granmda's killers? 

Semantics won’t save you, sir.  Your answers (and, in point of fact, your refusal to provide answers) to my previous questions establish your view that Donald Trump is a liar, and that he also is a hero to the African-American community.  

I realize that I’m not the one who has to look my Trumper pals in the eye and explain to them that Donald Trump is a liar.  If you’d like to correct the record in that respect please let me know. 

Semantics won’t save you, sir.  Your answers (and, in point of fact, your refusal to provide answers) to my previous questions establish your view that Donald Trump is a liar, and that he also is a hero to the African-American community.  

I realize that I’m not the one who has to look my Trumper pals in the eye and explain to them that Donald Trump is a liar.  If you’d like to correct the record in that respect please let me know. 

In what world does a non-answer constitute a positive affirmation?  You're not in front of a gullible jury

1 minute ago, GG said:

In what world does a non-answer constitute a positive affirmation?  You're not in front of a gullible jury

I ask the questions here, sir.  Not you.  If you would like to correct the record, which shows, among other things, that you believe Donald Trump to be a liar, please let me know.  

I ask the questions here, sir.  Not you.  If you would like to correct the record, which shows, among other things, that you believe Donald Trump to be a liar, please let me know.  

Where the hell do you think you are?  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Jim - if @Buffalogal and @GG are going to make statements without backing them up and keep deferring to address their statements - one has no choice but to assume the worst.

Sucks.

I'm not talking about statements.  I'm talking about personal accusations.  You understand the difference don't  you? 

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm not talking about statements.  I'm talking about personal accusations.  You understand the difference don't  you? 

Yes - people make personal accusations here everyday... funny thing is I only see you chime in and confront those w beliefs that don’t resonate w yours. 

Yes - people make personal accusations here everyday... funny thing is I only see you chime in and confront those w beliefs that don’t resonate w yours. 

Correct.  You know why?  Because they are the only ones making personal accusations against me.  The others can defend themselves.  Does that make sense to you? 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The goose & gander rule.

If you follow the standard that your fellow traveler @Section3 wants to set here where a non-confirmation is tantamount to a wholehearted affirmation,  then the accusations fit.

• Like (+1) 1