RGIII released

Just to recap: he left this note on his locker after clean out this year:

kV1xR9e.jpg

This guy really thinks highly of himself. Not a fan, personally.

Who doesn't think highly of themselves, especially a pro athlete? I don't see anything wrong with that sign.

I just worry hiw damaged his knee is. It's also why I worry long term about Taylor. When these guys aren't using their legs, can they beat you consistently with their arms? I'm not so sure.

Who doesn't think highly of themselves, especially a pro athlete? I don't see anything wrong with that sign.

I just worry hiw damaged his knee is. It's also why I worry long term about Taylor. When these guys aren't using their legs, can they beat you consistently with their arms? I'm not so sure.

This sign is a passive-aggressive billboard for how deep he thinks he is. It's also not his first and only demonstration of this behavior.

This sign is a passive-aggressive billboard for how deep he thinks he is. It's also not his first and only demonstration of this behavior.

I think we overanalyze things too much.

Dude doesn't get in trouble and isn't clubbing 24/7. If he can play (and that's the question now), that's all that matters.

I think we overanalyze things too much.

Dude doesn't get in trouble and isn't clubbing 24/7. If he can play (and that's the question now), that's all that matters.

Besides a taste for the sauce/clubbing there are other psychological/emotional impediments to be being able to play (all that matters).

He has been a stubborn, uncoachable diva at times. His inability to quiet the urge to hang the not-so-subtly passive aggressive note on his locker falls in line with reports of his childish, selfish behavior.

if tyrod taylor gets injured, the season is over.

that can't be said about any other player or position.

neither RG III or EJ is a good #2.......but you need a quality backup qb.

Denver probably doesn't get #1 seed home field advantage without Osweiler

Personally, I think you're overrating the gap between Taylor and those 2.

Am not an RG3 fan. But I'll take him over EJ =)

Griffin is a legend in his own mind. The last two years of football he remembers are his Senior year at Baylor and his Rookie campaign. He will want too much money for us to bring him in and it would especially be a kick to the groin of Tyrod if Griffin was making more money than him.

Passive aggressive like if a coach said "I guess I can't coach defense anymore."?

There is nothing wrong with RG3's sign. If someone notices him not living by it, then they can call him on it. If he posted that for everyone to see, then anyone and everyone should point it out if he doesn't live up to it. If a reporter took a picture and posted it, that's a little bush league by the reporter.

Besides a taste for the sauce/clubbing there are other psychological/emotional impediments to be being able to play (all that matters).

He has been a stubborn, uncoachable diva at times. His inability to quiet the urge to hang the not-so-subtly passive aggressive note on his locker falls in line with reports of his childish, selfish behavior.

That and the note was just plain weird. Weird guys do not make good QBs.

Passive aggressive like if a coach said "I guess I can't coach defense anymore."?

There is nothing wrong with RG3's sign. If someone notices him not living by it, then they can call him on it. If he posted that for everyone to see, then anyone and everyone should point it out if he doesn't live up to it. If a reporter took a picture and posted it, that's a little bush league by the reporter.

If there's nothing wrong with his sign, then there's nothing wrong with Rex's quote.

Nice attempt at a gotcha moment, though. I hate it when Rex pulls that sarcastic ****.

He didn't leave clues around the practice facility that led to the spot where the note was locked away under a pile jock straps, he posted it in plain sight. Yes, it was there for everyone to see. It was intended for everyone to see.

Im sorry but this is simply not true

You show me a team that loses it starting QB.....I will show you a team that is gonna struggle

Im sorry but this is simply not true

You show me a team that loses it starting QB.....I will show you a team that is gonna struggle

In this case, using the Brocons as an example is woefully disingenuous.

1. They had the no. 1 defense in the NFL
  2. Their starter was borderline ineffectual to begin with

What happened with the Steelers in 2015, however, in the absence of Big Ben/Lev Bell/a dominant defense, that was just freakish.

If there's nothing wrong with his sign, then there's nothing wrong with Rex's quote.

Nice attempt at a gotcha moment, though. I hate it when Rex pulls that sarcastic ****.

He didn't leave clues around the practice facility that led to the spot where the note was locked away under a pile jock straps, he posted it in plain sight. Yes, it was there for everyone to see. It was intended for everyone to see.

I agree on Rex/RG3: either both passive aggressive or both not. I think it can be interpreted either way but it is hard to see saying one thing is passive aggressive and the other isn't. Personally I don't mind either of the cases. RG3 should have to live up to that note or be prepared to be called out. Rex should prove he in fact can still coach defense. Neither really bothers me that much but both were probably unnecessary.

I think RG3's little note was intended for reporters to see. It wasn't necessarily his intention that it be publicly aired and subsequently mocked. That's on the reporter who ignored the note's suggestion and unkindly published the note.

I agree on Rex/RG3: either both passive aggressive or both not. I think it can be interpreted either way but it is hard to see saying one thing is passive aggressive and the other isn't. Personally I don't mind either of the cases. RG3 should have to live up to that note or be prepared to be called out. Rex should prove he in fact can still coach defense. Neither really bothers me that much but both were probably unnecessary.

I think RG3's little note was intended for reporters to see. It wasn't necessarily his intention that it be publicly aired and subsequently mocked. That's on the reporter who ignored the note's suggestion and unkindly published the note.

Then he didn't learn jack **** in his three years as an NFL QB for how/what the media responds to. That's on him.

Also, the note, left after lock room clean out in a facility he probably he knew he'd never grace again is about rising above people who:

• Are unreasonable, irrational and self-centered
  • Are selfish and have ulterior motives
  • Unfaithful
  • Are genuine enemies
  • Deceive you
  • Destroy overnight what you spent years creating
  • Are jealous
  • Forget the good things you've done
  • Don't think your best is good enough

It ends with "it was never between you and them anyway"

Exactly who do you think he intended the "them" to be? Who is creating these scenarios for him to rise above? Does the logo of the team about to cut him, which lays behind the text...does that give a clue?

This is tantamount to walking up to your girlfriend's locker and taping up the lyrics to a brooding emo song about a life not worth living.

I would like to see Griffin find some success, if only to prove the naysayers wrong.

Not in Buffalo for sure.

will he. I have no idea any more. He will have to totally focus on the game though. and have a Coach who will work his arse off.