Sammy Watkins has arrived

When Lofton showed up Reed and the Bills offense on the whole got much better. Lofton was near the end of his career, some viewed him as done. Bills need to pick up a vet WR in the off season. Who's going to be available? Maybe Calvin Johnson?

Sammy was great today.

Oh good grief! That would be a huge get.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why you target this man 10+ times a game. 11 catches 136 yards and he completely took over this game and kept our offense on the field with key conversions on third down. WEVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE HIS 0 CATCH performance in week 1. Hopefully Roman has a great understanding on how important it is to get this guy involved on a weekly basis

Final Season stats: 60 catches 1047 yards 9 TDs

Anybody doubting now that he is our best player?

....just think if he hadnt gotten hurt and we threw to him consistently all season....maybe we would be in the playoffs.

imo he pretty much was always available for games like today. Why it took so many injury's and the team backed up against the wall to finally figure it out is troubling. he was unstoppable today against a " shut down corner" LOL

Sammy's play is winning people over........like me. Seems good things happen when you send the ball his way. If TT improves through next year and I think he will, Sammy if healthy in 2016 could have a blow-out year. 100+ catches

I was delightfully SHOCKED to see so many Sammy intermediate routes, especially over the middle. I don't really understand why that wasn't happening all year but glad to see it. Next year we need to do way more of that.

But in general I agree. Feed the man. Keep the targets up.

Get a real #2 receiver and a real RT and this offense ought to be dangerous to anyone.

I was delightfully SHOCKED to see so many Sammy intermediate routes, especially over the middle. I don't really understand why that wasn't happening all year but glad to see it. Next year we need to do way more of that.

But in general I agree. Feed the man. Keep the targets up.

Get a real #2 receiver and a real RT and this offense ought to be dangerous to anyone.

This is the perfect Rx. Hope Whaley, Rex, and Roman get this right.

It's criminally negligent they didn't do this the entire season and most of last season for that matter. He's a stud and uncoverable.

I agree, when the offense wasn't clicking on some of the games this year, TT and Watkins should have tried to force the issue a little more. I hope when that happens next year TT takes charge of the offense.

Sammy's play is winning people over........like me. Seems good things happen when you send the ball his way. If TT improves through next year and I think he will, Sammy if healthy in 2016 could have a blow-out year. 100+ catches

Truth. It was good to see them throw routes to him outside of the go route as well. He's a receiver who should be targeted all over the field with multiple routes, multiple times every game. 14 is a difference maker simple and plain.

When Lofton showed up Reed and the Bills offense on the whole got much better. Lofton was near the end of his career, some viewed him as done. Bills need to pick up a vet WR in the off season. Who's going to be available? Maybe Calvin Johnson?

Sammy was great today.

Did you just insinuate that Megatron would come to buffalo as a number 2 WR to Sammy?

Man I love this board after wins!

Edited by filthymcnasty08

I think the Jets scheme helped us. They played Sammy deep, and looked like they gave him a lot of the underneath stuff.

Smart move.

Like Sammy saw in college when nobody could contain him without a huge cushion

That's why.

Pick your poison. If I'm the DC I choose to keep him underneath as much as possible, too.

GO BILLS!!!