Sammy Watkins has arrived

This is a receivers/qb league. Watkins should win the majority of times if the OC has any brains. After the target second half vs. KC I still am not convinced about Roman.

BTW the first half vs. KC the coverage was good with not a single catch in open sace and it was Watkins winning battles and good passes by TT.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were the only team that managed to do that to him. Look at the qb or OC not the opposing defense for why that happened.

I don't know, I watched the Kansas City 2nd half again, and as good as he was, Sammy wasn't getting open against those adjustments, and Tyrod was definitely staring him down. Maybe it is the play calling, but I still think a 2nd legitimate threat would open things up a little.

Edited by What a Tuel

I don't know, I watched the Kansas City 2nd half again, and as good as he was, Sammy wasn't getting open against those adjustments, and Tyrod was definitely staring him down. Maybe it is the play calling, but I still think a 2nd legitimate threat would open things up a little.

Could open things up for sure but he's talented enough that a defense cant keep him without a viable target for 30 mins (several times this season).