Who are we rooting for to win the SB? Me? The Jets.

stevestojan

Yeah, we still have a chance at the playoffs. And I still have a chance at being good looking. But flashing back into reality for a second: who do you you root for?

I'm rooting for the Jets. Does this have something to do with Rex? Probably. But it has more to do with an unworthy underdog beating the Pats.

Jets 28. Panthers 20.

Yes, drinks. But go Jets.

Edited by stevestojan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning win a superbowl for him to retire on top.

Would hate to see pretty boy Tom Brady hoist another Lombardi trophy. I also think Gronk is annoying as heck. As Deadspin put it, Gronk was better before he knew that he was a likeable goof. Now he knows it and flaunts it, and therefore is no longer likeable.

Would love to see the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning win a superbowl for him to retire on top.

Would hate to see pretty boy Tom Brady hoist another Lombardi trophy. I also think Gronk is annoying as heck. As Deadspin put it, Gronk was better before he knew that he was a likeable goof. Now he knows it and flaunts it, and therefore is no longer likeable.

Peyton winning would be perfection for his career. I just don't see it happening. Only one I can remember truly going out on top was Elway.

I would like to see anyone but the patriots to make the Super Bowl. That being said, the nfl media is talking non-stop about a panthers-patriots Super Bowl and how great it would be. They really did a bad job trying to hide the fact that they are going to try to get these 2 teams in

After watching the A Football Life episode about Bruce Arians, I started to appreciate the Cardinals a lot more. It's tough as my other team has been the Seahawks for about 20 years, so going for a NFC West team aside from them is next to impossible.However, I really like Arians. Seems like a great guy and a coach that you would love to play for.

After watching the A Football Life episode about Bruce Arians, I started to appreciate the Cardinals a lot more. It's tough as my other team has been the Seahawks for about 20 years, so going for a NFC West team aside from them is next to impossible.However, I really like Arians. Seems like a great guy and a coach that you would love to play for.

i wouldn't mind this either. Larry Fitz deserves a ring. Totally agree on Arians. Steelers were stupid to fire him. Edited by YoloinOhio

Wow... Have been a lurker on this site for about 10 years, Bills fan for 24, and decided to finally sign up this year but haven't really posted anything. Never would I have ever thought Buffalo Bills fans would be rooting for the f@$#&%g jets to go to and win a super bowl.... really??? God@$&n boys I know it's a real deal long shot/not a reality driven chance but for f@#$s sake, root for the Buffalo Bills until they are eliminated. If we take care of our own s#&t the rest just might work itself out. Jesus save the crying until it's actually over.

Im sure I'll get kicked off for that but

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Wow... Have been a lurker on this site for about 10 years, Bills fan for 24, and decided to finally sign up this year but haven't really posted anything. Never would I have ever thought Buffalo Bills fans would be rooting for the f@$#&%g jets to go to and win a super bowl.... really??? God@$&n boys I know it's a real deal long shot/not a reality driven chance but for f@#$s sake, root for the Buffalo Bills until they are eliminated. If we take care of our own s#&t the rest just might work itself out. Jesus save the crying until it's actually over.

Im sure I'll get kicked off for that but

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Fair enough. But when we don't win the lottery next week, who do you root for?

Yeah, we still have a chance at the playoffs. And I still have a chance at being good looking. But flashing back into reality for a second: who do you you root for?

I'm rooting for the Jets. Does this have something to do with Rex? Probably. But it has more to do with an unworthy underdog beating the Pats.

Jets 28. Panthers 20.

So you're rooting for the Jets because they would be an unworthy underdog beating the Pats who they wouldn't even face in the Super Bowl?

The Panthers will be one and down in the playoffs

I would love to see the Broncos win the Super Bowl with Peyton watching from the bench

Edited by Max997

So you're rooting for the Jets because they would be an unworthy underdog beating the Pats who they wouldn't even face in the Super Bowl?

The Panthers will be one and down in the playoffs

I would love to see the Broncos win the Super Bowl with Peyton watching from the bench

Are you telling me two teams in the AFC east can't compete in the SB? Nonsense.

Definitely not the Patriots. No explanation needed.

No Steelers, while I don't mind them, we don't need to see them win #7 when some of us don't even have #1 yet

No one from The NFC East or AFC South. Would completely cheapen the sport if some team can just suck all season only to get into the playoffs because they are in a crappy division then go on a 4-game fluke run to win a championship.

Other than that, I'm okay with anyone else. Even the Jets.

BTW Why do so many people want to see Fitz win a Super Bowl? Look I know he's a nice guy that embraced the community, but he never even took us to the playoffs. If it would be the case that Gailey and Fitz would win it all, it would mean that the Jets piggybacked off of miserable years for the Bills franchise in order to let this coach and QB work out the blunders in their game plan and execution. Now I wouldn't be a sore loser about it, but I sure as a Bills fan wouldn't like to see that situation especially since they are a division rival. Anyways one would have to be delusional to think that the Jets will even make it to the playoffs in the end with Fitzpatrick as their quarterback. It's not going to happen.

Panthers.

Living in Charlotte, they have become my second team. Some Gibroni on here was talking about how Cam sucked a few months back. Whoever you are, How's that going for you right now. League MVP playing with a PISS POOR group of receivers. Defense like ours under Schwartz. The team is playing as a team, something the Bills with Hughes and Shady and Watkins and Ryan don't seem to get. Would love to see them go undefeated so we don't have to watch the freaking Cheesefins pop open the bubbly once a year.

Jets 28. Panthers 20.

I'm going for the Jets too because of Fitz and Chan

I really wanted to get Arians but we got Maroon instead.

Also really really wanted Jim Harbaugh this yr but would have like John Fox too, guy knows how to coach.

I think I'd like to see the panthers win it all, but only if they go 19-0 to do it. What I don't want is the Seahawks making it, even if they don't win. The one thing the bills have is being the only team to go to four in a row, and a team making 3 in a row with at least one win already would be too close for comfort on the possibility of tying that record while one upping the success.

I'd like to see the Panthers go 19-0, just to top anything the pats have achieved over the last decade and a half. Any future dynasty talk will be met with "well the Panthers went 19-0. Did you".

This, AND finally shutting up the '72 Fish and ending their annual party once every team suffers a defeat. Would it also pizzoff the Pats*?

BONUS!