billsfan_34

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful defensive gameplan

Woods worst game of the year, WR is a need next year

Hughes with a stupid penalty after an incompletion

The ST were bad but didn't cost this team the game.

When the offense is on, the defense sucks, we can't get a complete game out of this team, ever.

I've been worried about this all year, but were quickly approaching the worst case scenario.

Rex is here at least one more year. I know that Pegula has the money to cut the cord now, but I just don't see it happening. By that time, we could easily be in a terrible place with the cap and still not have a QB, meaning that the next coach comes in as part of a rebuild. At some point, a 20 year playoff drought goes from nightmare to reality.

Awful again? What did you expect? He has been AWFUL his entire coaching career.

The guy needs to be UNEMPLOYED just like his twin brother - I said this last year before he became our coach. We won't go anywhere but backward with him here.

Sorry- my AGAIN means always has been- ive never liked the hire

we should be solid in all phases - but we're a very stupid team.. players and coaches alike.

​i'm very disappointed in how our D played, and very confused by Roman's 2nd half adjustments.

also, the fact that a missed extra-point forced us to chase points later in such an important game, tells me the first priority a place kicker must have with the new rule should be consistency, rather than distance. sure, the ability to hit a 55 yarder is a great weapon, but missing extra points can skew how the game is played. Carpenter has become a weakness.

That was the worst that I've ever seen!! I'm not sure how one coach could negatively impact a game so much. Totally, totally inept

The manner he utilized the challenges was embarrassingly bad. As infuriating as that was this game was mostly lost on the defensive side of the ball. It couldn't stop the runs. The Chiefs were gauging us all day long. The MVP of the game was their third string back, Ware, who kept driving the pile forward.

What did Rex the defensive guru do to our defense? The excuse can't be used that we have injuries because at this time of the year all teams do. The robotic thinking Rex has a defensive scheme that he has been married to. Instead of adjusting his scheme to the players he inherited he in essence stubbornly forced a round peg in a square hole.

Under Rex this team is one of the most penalized teams in the league. The moronic late hit on the qb by Hughes was inexcusable. It is the HC's responsibility to create an environment of discipline and accountability. Coaching matters!

Rex is all talk and should have been fired after the Jacksonville game. This organization makes bad move after bad move. The only light at the end of the long - long tunnel is Whaley bringing in talent - the rest of the organization is a waste of time & money.

Talent will go for less money when they realize they are playing for a losing organization and want a chance to win.

Rex is all talk and should have been fired after the Jacksonville game. This organization makes bad move after bad move. The only light at the end of the long - long tunnel is Whaley bringing in talent - the rest of the organization is a waste of time & money.

Because Whaley came from a winning organization. Roman did, too. I say we give Roman a shot. There's nothing to lose and if he's the real deal, then we didn't waste any more time.

Edited by LeGOATski

Only thing to look forward to now is to loose out to try to draft Cook. I would bring Jim Shwartz back as DC and if Rex doesn't like that then he can pack his bags too. Rex is all talk and hasn't done anything as a head coach in years. NEXT

Let's help Rex pack and replace him with Schwartz, who should have been given the job to begin with.

Could you imagine Rex Ryan coaching in a Super Bowl? Oh God, would that be a disater. Since he isn't good enough to coach in the Super Bowl, not even good enough to get to it, what are the goals for this organization? Win a playoff game..? He's done that, and I think he could do it again...next year. But that's it! He is limited.

He IS the face of the organization. With his big mouth, and outgoing personality, he has put the Bills back on the NFL's watchlist. But his bad game coaching, and poor preparation habits make him unretainable as a head coach.

So it's a big "Thank You, Rex!" for making people notice the Buffalo Bills again. But it should be a "Good Bye" soon enough.

The manner he utilized the challenges was embarrassingly bad. As infuriating as that was this game was mostly lost on the defensive side of the ball. It couldn't stop the runs. The Chiefs were gauging us all day long. The MVP of the game was their third string back, Ware, who kept driving the pile forward.

What did Rex the defensive guru do to our defense? The excuse can't be used that we have injuries because at this time of the year all teams do. The robotic thinking Rex has a defensive scheme that he has been married to. Instead of adjusting his scheme to the players he inherited he in essence stubbornly forced a round peg in a square hole.

Under Rex this team is one of the most penalized teams in the league. The moronic late hit on the qb by Hughes was inexcusable. It is the HC's responsibility to create an environment of discipline and accountability. Coaching matters!

You can always count on Hughes to "check in".