Bills at Chiefs 2nd half thread

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we say game over yet asshat?

Season over for these loser again. I have zero emotion because you just knew it was coming. The Bills are funny

Only if you are a Norwood PTSD loser. If you root for this team into November you sure as hell root for them down 5 with a half to go. But they better start playing better football pretty soon.

In Rex's defense on those challenges - he's relying on info from people in the booth and on the field who allegedly saw the play with competent info on whether to challenge. Idiots like Woods swearing that for sure he caught a ball that wasn't close are not helping him. I'm sure on the play in the first half he was waiting for some word from the booth that just never came - there's no way he could see it himself 50 yds down the field. The delay on showing the replay didnt help

In Rex's defense on those challenges - he's relying on info from people in the booth and on the field who allegedly saw the play with competent info on whether to challenge. Idiots like Woods swearing that for sure he caught a ball that wasn't close are not helping him. I'm sure on the play in the first half he was waiting for some word from the booth that just never came - there's no way he could see it himself 50 yds down the field. The delay on showing the replay didnt help

+1