Yeah!!

NFL network keeps replaying Rex's reaction after the Rambo interception and joking about what he was saying. Shady said I could tell you but there would be lots of bleeps. I know that his passion can be a liability sometimes, but at the end of the day I love seeing it And I think his players love it too.

Hate to be the wet blanket but tonight could have been a statement win but was not. Had a chance to bury the JESTS but instead had to sit through a nail-biter win. Felt like I was watching a Gregg Williams/Jauron/Kay Stevenson/Mularkey play not to lose scenario.

Could have been a loss too but it wasn't. Smile

Edited by CNY315

NFL network keeps replaying Rex's reaction after the Rambo interception and joking about what he was saying. Shady said I could tell you but there would be lots of bleeps. I know that his passion can be a liability sometimes, but at the end of the day I love seeing it And I think his players love it too.

There's nothing wrong with a coach being emotionally invested in their team just like the fans are! Seriously, do we want another Dick Jauron on the sidelines again?

Thursday is over, done celebrating, it is on to New England!

Horsecrap. Honestly. We got 2 wins in 5 days.

We don't play again until a week from Monday, which is essentially half a bye week before we play NE. Plenty of time to heal up and prepare. Screw that, we get to enjoy this through Sunday. We can be done celebrating Monday morning, like always.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hate to be the wet blanket but tonight could have been a statement win but was not. Had a chance to bury the JESTS but instead had to sit through a nail-biter win. Felt like I was watching a Gregg Williams/Jauron/Kay Stevenson/Mularkey play not to lose scenario.

Oh my god, there's always one is t there? We won a tough, hard fought game against a division rival that is battling us for a playoff spot. And we won. Enjoy it for a little bit. Trust me, there'll be plenty of time for the sky is falling after next week.

I agree that our O should have punched one of the many opportunities in. That being said, the emotions of this game, the times when it would have been easy to implode but we didn't - those are real learning moments and character builders for a team.

Love how the defense redeemed itself. Good performance, not great. But the stop after Schmidt muffed the longsnap was amazing. Short field and Jets had the momentum. Way to answer the bell.

Hell of a series. Surprised me to be frank. Maybe a little lucky on the 4th down throw.

so Doug Marone-ish :w00t: