Sanborn No Longer Elite Snapper

I got the feeling Schmidt was watching the clock instead of the ball because he didn't react to the snap until it was halfway to him.

I actually think you're right - but I think it's ironic after Jay Skurski gave him this mid term grade:

• Garrison Sanborn: The next bad snap Sanborn has will be the first. Seriously, the guy never misses. He’s as steady as they come at the position. Grade: A+.

Lol at the thread. Sanborn did have an off night, which resulted the Schmidt having trouble handling the snap on the punt obviously as well as one of Kicker Jesus's kicks (it may have been the missed PAT). If he does have another day like this, they'll look for somebody next year. That said, I want a long snapper who does magic or is alcoholic of Janikowski level, or at least something interesting.

I actually think you're right - but I think it's ironic after Jay Skurski gave him this mid term grade:

• Garrison Sanborn: The next bad snap Sanborn has will be the first. Seriously, the guy never misses. He’s as steady as they come at the position. Grade: A+.

Prophetic, and I really can't remember another one????

Garrison "Big Hooves" Sanborns status as franchise long snapper has sadly come and gone. Who are the long snappers that we think will be available late in the 1st round this coming draft?

Who in their right mind would draft a long snapper in the 1st round?

I chalk it up to Garrison's hard-partying lifestyle

Deadspin is getting ready to release the pic's of him and "JFF" from early Thursday morning...

They are going to shed a whole new light on the real "Garrison".