Bills vs. Jaguars 2nd Half Thread

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills are done for the season. Any chance for the playoffs may be gone. Long flight back might be good chance for Pegula to contemplate changes. A team that thinks it can challenge for the playoffs doesn't lose to the Jags.

Nothing like the refs making sure that the soon to be London team gets a win there

Anyone else just catch the sideline reporter talking about how London is almost a second home to the Jags? Shockingly transparent

Edited by MattM

I have to admit.... i feel sick after this one. I never really feel sick but. We should have won that ball game. All the ej mistakes and we still won that game. That robey play? Thats crazy. I dont evenhave anything else to say

Can't blame EJ. If u do ur a ****ty bills fan. It came down to the last two plays. Which GREG ROMAN CALLED. Who calls a play to throw across ur body?

Ej can't be let off the hook but Roman certainly had issues with both preparation and executation too.

In a foreign country with a huge, legal gambling industry. A foreign country the NFL is desperate to gain market share in.

Hmmm....

I'll take much more enjoyment watching Hell in a Cell tonight for $9.99/month. Shockingly WWE is a far better product than the NFL right now. Till they clean up their game and folks go FIFA Investigation all over them, it will continue to suck.

I have to admit.... i feel sick after this one. I never really feel sick but. We should have won that ball game. All the ej mistakes and we still won that game. That robey play? Thats crazy. I dont evenhave anything else to say

As noted above, calls like that make you really question the integrity of the game