Dareus Signs Six Year Extension with Bills

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a good one for throwback Thursday -

@TBNSully: A pause from vacation to reiterate my position of early June: The Bills should have cut Marcell Dareus as soon as his car hit the tree.

love it. tomorrow Sully will have an article blasting the extension. I understand some of his negative takes, but that was just straight out of looney land.

spotrac is showing 6 yrs / $95m ?

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/marcell-dareus/

• $5.35M in incentives
$7,585,882 for 2015 [/size]

$107.93 m if incentives are earned if 2015 salary included[/size]

i believe the 108 includes 2015. The 100 is for the next 6 years

Thanks guys.

I imagine that the incentives will typically be reached(probowl etc) so it's a 6yr/100M extension. Better(cheaper) than I was hoping for.

I think the sportrac is correct, although the 100m is through expected to be reached incentives of 5+m from the 95, which I believe count against the cap.

Thanks to you too.

Hell, thanks to everyone! What a great day to be a Bills fan! :D

@viccarucci

#Bills have room to make a couple of roster adds & cap room to extend Marcell Dareus' deal. I'm told #Bills want that done before opener.

@AdamSchefter

Bills signed Marcel Dareus to a six-year, $108 million extension, per source.

@buffalobills

DONE DEAL! Marcell Dareus, long-term Buffalo Bill. Details and highlights: http://bufbills.co/p7DIxx

COjPv4xWgAEV1FF.jpg

Awesome, He deserves it, I think he is the best DT in the game.

is this for real?

@TBNSully: A pause from vacation to reiterate my position of early June: The Bills should have cut Marcell Dareus as soon as his car hit the tree.

love it. tomorrow Sully will have an article blasting the extension. I understand some of his negative takes, but that was just straight out of looney land.