Dareus Signs Six Year Extension with Bills

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans. :doh: The guy is just coming off suspension for an illegal substance and he's high? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! The openly expressed ridiculous conjecture never stops it seems. :blink:

Did you watch that video? I don't care if he is at all, I'm not Jerry Sullivan - I love Dareus, I just think it's impossible to tell me he's got complete control of his wits there.

Did you watch that video? I don't care if he is at all, I'm not Jerry Sullivan - I love Dareus, I just think it's impossible to tell me he's got complete control of his wits there.

I watched it. But I have no idea what you're seeing because I don't see anything like that at all. But whatever man....roll on.

I'm inclined to say something was off about him as well.

The more I think about it though......who knows what I would be acting like if I just signed a 100million dollar contract. I'd be pretty delirious too. Maybe mentally he was just overwhelmed fridge. I'd prefer it to be that for his sake; I hope/it probably is the case of dealing with the gravity of the situation.

Edited by Billschinatown

I'm inclined to say something was off about him as well.

The more I think about it though......who knows what I would be acting like if I just signed a 100million dollar contract. I'd be pretty delirious too. Maybe mentally he was just overwhelmed fridge. I'd prefer it to be that for his sake; I hope/it probably is the case of dealing with the gravity of the situation.

How would you or anyone else react if they won the Powerball Lottery?

11990404_10153469035255659_1637046408405

"Nobody likes the Patriots," Dareus said Tuesday. "Let's just be honest about it now. Put it out there."

Moments earlier in the locker room, safety Aaron Williams also voiced his disdain for the Patriots.

"I don't like New England, so yeah it's definitely personal for me," Williams said.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13663486/marcell-dareus-aaron-williams-buffalo-bills-take-jab-new-england-patriots-ahead-showdown