Spiller to the Saints

QB Bills

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish him the best. True professional who got dumped on a lot here and was a classy individual.

Watch what a real offensive coach does with him instead of Jacksonville Jags assistant coaches. Fantasy sleeper alert.

Fool me three times...

I wish him the best. True professional who got dumped on a lot here and was a classy individual.

Watch what a real offensive coach does with him instead of Jacksonville Jags assistant coaches. Fantasy sleeper alert.

No thanks I would actually like to win Fantasy Football...

he needs space to operate for sure, but he'll never be a 3 down back and he is a bit of a glass joe

Sean Peyton's RBs have won many a fan a fantasy championship--especially 10-15 touch per game, fragile ones.....

^ that.

OP ..got link?

twit I mean tweet? something

All over twitter dude. Adam Schefter reported it first on my timeline.

And now that I've beat Yolo in breaking one of these stories, my day is made.

Agreed. C.J. could never live up to where he was drafted but he was still a good guy who represented the team and city well....

All over twitter dude. Adam Schefter reported it first on my timeline.

And now that I've beat Yolo in breaking one of these stories, my day is made.

i go to work out and miss a trade and two signings of former Bills.

Not sure whether to be depressed or laugh that both guys were starters here and are going elsewhere to be the guy behind the guy.

Agreed. C.J. could never live up to where he was drafted but he was still a good guy who represented the team and city well....

His 1700 yard season in 2011 definetly lived up to the hype. Best of luck to CJ, it will be fun watching a good qb utilizing him in the passing game.

Wish him all the best. That said, it probably would have been cheaper (and less painful) for them if they had managed their cap better last year and just kept Sproles.

the thing is sproles is turning 32 this offseason and was coming off totally nonproductive season last year. this is a much better long term play for them.