Warren Sapp arrested for soliciting prostitute;fired by NFLN

YoloinOhio

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They often have the best personalites that translate to TV.

I don't get why ESPN and NFLN seem to go after the guys with shady histories. Coaine, prostitution, murder. Just some of the crimes that ESPN and NFL analysts have been convicted or accused of.

When the topic of money came up the altercation occurred. Sapp is cheap !!

Pay full price for your threesomes.

Wow...i am missing something here.

The hoes went to the police saying Warren would not pay them i guess...so he was not paying for doing the Wild Thing, so no solicitation right?

and isnt a prostitute going to the cops over a money dispute like a meth dealer complaining someone robbed his drugs to the cops?

Edited by plenzmd1

Wow...i am missing something here.

The hoes went to the police saying Warren would not pay them i guess...so he was not paying for doing the Wild Thing, so no solicitation right?

and isnt a prostitute going to the cops over a money dispute like a meth dealer complaining someone robbed his drugs to the cops?

They went to the cops because of the assault.

I don't get why ESPN and NFLN seem to go after the guys with shady histories. Coaine, prostitution, murder. Just some of the crimes that ESPN and NFL analysts have been convicted or accused of.

Let's not forget rape.. Darren Sharper.

You'd think he'd be beloved in Tampa as a former star. He is not. He's thought of as a worse person than he is a television personality. He should be arrested for stealing from the NFLN and assaulting our senses.

That mugshot has the look of a man seeing his TV career evaporating.

I looked it up once... he makes something like $340-400,000/year for doing next to nothing (other than annoying me). After he lost it all.... except his lovely shoe collection. What's the value of used shoes? Wise investments like that seem to be a pattern for this moron.