Tracking the Bills Front Office - Gas up the jet!

CherryCoke

For those interested... Sorry if already posted..saw this on another board...This appears to be the plane Pegula and company are using to tour the country....

Yeah yeah I know it's creepy, but kind of interesting

Flight #1: Buffalo to Florida (reported that Russ And Doug went to pegulas house)

Flight #2: Florida to Denver (Gase)

Flight #3: Denver to Seattle (bevell & Quinn)

Flight #4: Seattle to San Fran scheduled for this morning. Who's in SF? Rex? Shanny?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960/history/20150104/1630Z/KBFI/KSFO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this just like a net jets, so they switched planes or something. 48 minutes doesn't seem feasible.

If I remember correctly Chip Kelly's interview clocked it at 17 minutes. it was widely reported in Oregon afterwords.

of course sitting across the table from Nix and Brandon may have had something to do with it.

I wonder if this just like a net jets, so they switched planes or something. 48 minutes doesn't seem feasible.

Possible, but I believe the Pegula's own their learjet.

EDIT:I am bored at work. Executive Jets is very similar to Net Jets. So your assessment is probably spot on JR.

Edited by BRAWNDO

If I remember correctly Chip Kelly's interview clocked it at 17 minutes. it was widely reported in Oregon afterwords.

of course sitting across the table from Nix and Brandon may have had something to do with it.

Even Kelly's interviews are up tempo!!

You have to wonder what questions are being asked in interviews, if they only last 20-40 minutes. I could probably do 3 hours alone, and I am not a GM or football expert.

Consider these topics:

1) management style

2) vision of team

3) vision of interplay between FO and staff

4) offensive philosophy

5) defensive philosophy

6) staffing of assistants

7) QB development

8) assessment of bills roster

For those interested... Sorry if already posted..saw this on another board...This appears to be the plane Pegula and company are using to tour the country....

Yeah yeah I know it's creepy, but kind of interesting

Flight #1: Buffalo to Florida (reported that Russ And Doug went to pegulas house)

Flight #2: Florida to Denver (Gase)

Flight #3: Denver to Seattle (bevell & Quinn)

Flight #4: Seattle to San Fran scheduled for this morning. Who's in SF? Rex? Shanny?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960/history/20150104/1630Z/KBFI/KSFO

I can not believe you found this. Amazing...

@RapSheet: Hows this for a busy day? #Bills contingent interviewed Dan Quinn, Darrell Bevell, and Adam Gase yesterday. Ok, back to the game.

Thought Reich was in NY

Jets are interviewing him today. Not sure where, but Bills went to SD to meet with him. Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't think this is his jet.

Pegula's would be flying out of Boca Raton Executvie - not Palm Beach International and there are two or three jets owned by his companies

hmm i don't know gents....is it just a coincidence that this private jet has been bouncing between rochester, buffalo and palm beach (25 miles from boca) and is now touring the west coast in the exact order the confirmed interviews have taken place....

maybe its just darcy regier following terry around the country to see if he can take over the open czar position

=====================================================

:lol: 17 minutes?!?!

Following the logic of this thread (that this is THEIR plane), a stop in Boston could signal a meeting with McDaniels. But God I hope not.

i thought that too, but reportedly they were unable to schedule one with him in the allotted time before his bye week ended per the rules.

This might be easier if Kim Pegula has Find Friends activated on her iPhone.

As for the Chip Kelly thing, I have a feeling he was interviewing them more than the other. In which case, fully explains why it took him 15 minutes to figure out where he didn't want to go.

Im getting visions of goodfellas.....when the crook pulls into places and switches cars to avoid the helicopters

I was just thinking the same thing. You guys are scaring me with all of this NSA stuff.

Maybe there really is a Blacklist. As an aside, isn't that show awesome? Just watching on netflix.