Tracking the Bills Front Office - Gas up the jet!

CherryCoke

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like any of these names there throwing out there! Seems like the teams a mess according to MEDIA. I just hope he didn't throw out 1.4 Billion and didn't have a plan in place.

Bills brass headed to San Diego at the moment. Is this the Reich interview? I really hope he doesn't get the job.

I am there with ya on that one.

If it was even remotely true. If I was Gase I would tell them to F-Off. only Hunter S. thompson would interview on a plane and there would need to be plenty of exotic drugs, and hookers.

This is for a head coach not a flight attendant.

I seem to recall Jerry Jones interviewing Bill Parcells on his private jet.

I seem to recall Jerry Jones interviewing Bill Parcells on his private jet.

I would believe

Jones the pompus fool would do that. usually airports have executive conference rooms. or simply conference rooms in the area where chartered planes are docked. i am willing to bet even Pyror has one for just that purpose. meetings, catering, the whole deal.

With evertone in a sense wanting to keep these things out of the eye of the media. having a candidate even chauferred out the plane is why TMZ stakes out airports 24/7.

I bet stop in Denver is to take Gase back home. Short stop over in Denver previously. I bet its a short stop today. I bet the Lawrence KS stop is a short stop on the way to Indianapolis to interview Pep Hamilton or Cincinnati to interview Hue Jackson. I bet it's like yesterdays stop in SF.