Incognito Article

Article

...I'm told by these executives that Incognito actually performed well in his workouts. An executive on one of the teams said Incognito was "excellent" in his tryout. He was in shape, personable and, in some cases, better than some of the linemen on the teams trying him out.

Then, something strange happened. As Glazer wrote, "Incognito visited the Chiefs and the Bucs this season and in both cases, each team got skittish after numerous calls from people inside the NFL were made and no deals were ever consummated."

Hmmm … "numerous calls from people inside the NFL." So is Incognito being blackballed? Sorry, since Incognito has said some horribly racist things, he might not like the word "blackball." So put another way: Is there collusion against Incognito to keep him out of football?

It will never be proved, but I don't think there's any question teams are being encouraged not to sign him. Certainly no one in the league office wants Incognito back in football. Individual teams are different. They only care about themselves.

If I am Buffalo I sign him and make the NFL do something about it. They already hate it and Roger Goodell, you can suck a big one.

Article

If I am Buffalo I sign him and make the NFL do something about it. They already hate it and Roger Goodell, you can suck a big one.

If your Boss discreetly tells you not to do something or there will be serious consequences...you go ahead and do it anyway?

If your Boss discreetly tells you not to do something or there will be serious consequences...you go ahead and do it anyway?

How do you think I lost my last job? Of course, the guy was high on coke and I suspended him against the owners wishes, but hey, it really doesn't compare.

Pegula is Goodell's boss.

Bleacher Report is connected with Sports Illustrated now. I don't know why they're still blocked.

Yeah, Bleacher Report has come a long way and I don't think they should still be blocked any longer. I usually get the most up to date information from there before its anywhere else. I quite like the phone app.

The bills don't have a boss.

Besides, what is the nflgoing to do? Tell the refs to make terrible calls against us to ensure

that we lose close games? That's already happening!

Article

we should do just for that (plus we really could use him; Urbick, Wood, Inconito would be a great interrior) If I was incognito I would sew the League.

we should do just for that (plus we really could use him; Urbick, Wood, Inconito would be a great interrior) If I was incognito I would sew the League.

I think we should sign hm, seriously. This offensive line needs his attitude, its a bunch of pansies out there. Our OL is getting pushed around too much and we need Guard help. Is he an angel, no, but the situation in Mia was also not as bad as once believed and Martin screwed him over pretty good.

The league office does not involve itself in teams' free agency evaluations unless the player in question is under suspension.

honey roasted turkey.

It's almost Thanksgiving and I am sure he has a large family over to his house.

Duh.

Yes, Jane and I will be hosting family and friends this year.

The NFL probably considers Incognito a loose cannon that can bring more embarrassment to the league. Joe B. pretty much said RI was blackballed a week or two ago on WGR but did not give evidence of it. I doubt TP will stand up to the league so soon after joining the club. Also consider the rest of the teams in the NFL. It's not like the Bills are the only team in need of OL help, yet no one is breaking rank here.

The NFL probably considers Incognito a loose cannon that can bring more embarrassment to the league. Joe B. pretty much said RI was blackballed a week or two ago on WGR but did not give evidence of it. I doubt TP will stand up to the league so soon after joining the club. Also consider the rest of the teams in the NFL. It's not like the Bills are the only team in need of OL help, yet no one is breaking rank here.

I think the owners all know the reward of Incognito is not worth the risk of a PR ****storm, especially after this year. Which sucks for Richie, any other season he would've gotten a shot.

Edited by FireChan

What would Incognito SEW the league onto? A quilt? Oven mitts? An ugly Christmas sweater?

Lol... Sorry I saw it and had to take it.

Btw... I'm all for signing Incognito.

If Incognito was good enough to be a starter last season then I don't see how he can't be a contributor at least as a backup to many teams in the league. Obviously, his baggage is what's holding him back and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the league was colluding to help keep him out.

I bet the same people behind these "Incognito played well in try outs and collusion is keeping him out" leaks are the same people who a fortnight before the report was due to be published leaked that Incognito had "nothing to fear and would be exonerated." That wasn't true and I doubt these rumours are either.

Screw this douche nozzle. I hope he is blacklisted and never plays another down in the league. Then again, if he played he'd have less time to abuse women on the golf course.

GO BILLS!!!

But he didn't do anything to a dog so who cares, he's only had a list miles long of previous incidences while on teams of him being mentally unstable and having issues causing teams to get rid of him.

And who cares if hes a headcase and comes with tons of baggage, he's an improvement over guys that currently play on this team in a season where the same people that want him have written it off saying its not possible to make the playoffs

Hopefully the Pegulas have a shred of decency and don't even answer calls from his agent calling to see if they would be interested......

the league is not the "boss" of the teams. If he is being blackballed, it likely violates numerous employment and antitrust laws.

The article says he will act crazy again and create more problems. I doubt he would. He's immature and obnoxious but I get the impression this whole thing, having gotten to this level, would cause him to at least pretend to be civilized for the duration of his career.