Brad-ham/Kyle update?

Big Blitz

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone professed to not knowing anything at his presser, claiming he was too busy benching Manuel. I don't want to believe the HC doesn't know the status of 2 stud D players -especially a dominating All-Pro..

is he not still pushing injury stuff off to Berchtold(sp)? I honestly dont know.

Hate this, but think we have more depth on DLINE than LB. Basing that on the last qtr of game, and granted Houston was going to run the ball to kill clock.

These two injuries are enormous IMO. We can't lose both of these guys for an extended period. We do have depth on the line but Kyle is a stud and I don't want to see brown taking every snap. Our d needs to dominate for us to be successful and these injuries would be a big blow...

Edited by SWATeam

Is it odd that it would take 2 days to provide results of an MRI? Is that good or bad news?

I was wondering the same thing. It seems like most of the time we are hearing MRI results before the game is even finished.

Disagree...if they are healthy enough to practice they play....only 16 games...can't take any off

Unnamed source from the Bills quoted in a blog yesterday in the BN said that neither injury was thought to be serious but they were checking them out. For what it is worth...

Hearing from a source that Kyle Williams may be an MCL, will not require surgery, probably miss a couple of weeks.

You do realize that thousands of children around the world starve to death every day because they have nothing to eat?

Someone should teach those poor kids how to fish

For real though, I'd spare some prayers for them if they played football for the bills

Edited by PaattMaann

Because we are so thin at LB, I agree. At least we have depth on the DL and the rest of the guys can hold their own. But both situations would suck.

I don't know about that. I think we are thin in both areas.

This is why Alan Branch makes me furious. Had he not moped around and did nothing during the off season I'd be fine with him replacing Kyle.

Instead we are going to have to go with Stefan Charles & Corbin Bryant, who are both decent, but a considerable drop off from Kyle.

Kyle is the better player but I think Bradham would be the bigger loss. It's become painfully clear that he is our best LB.

Kyle for any length would be a much bigger loss. He is a beast.

Bradham is a key piece now, I like how he handled his biz of the field and turned his game up. Turn up.

Hope they not out for long if at all.

Kyle walked off on his own, so maybe it's not season ending?? Wishful thinking.

likely a few (or one) game. As someone else said, I'd rather play it safe and sit them for a game then risk long term injury. our D-line has depth, and hopefully Marcel gets it done inside.

likely a few (or one) game. As someone else said, I'd rather play it safe and sit them for a game then risk long term injury. our D-line has depth, and hopefully Marcel gets it done inside.

Yeah, hopefully Marcel is up for the challenge. He needs to swallow up blockers and let the next guy up shine.

Kyle is the better player but I think Bradham would be the bigger loss. It's become painfully clear that he is our best LB.

Bradham is turning into a stud...he had shown flashes of this but now he is consistently all over the place

I'm sure most of you already know this, but whether or not a player can walk off the field under his own power says little with respect to the severity of a knee injury. A guy could be carted off and just have a sprain, and a guy could jog off and be out for the season with a torn ligament.

haha, it was driving me crazy when the announcer kept putting a hard "h" in Bradham. Kinda like Steve Tasker saying "vehicle."

how about the number of times Freddie was referred to as "the oldest running back in the NFL"

the fact is, until we get good, we get the bottom of the barrel for announcers. they were brutal.

But usually a press conference isn't needed to share MRI results. If a guy had an MRI and it shows a serious injury, it is on Twitter right away.

you're right, I just remember him say tomorrow he'll update, than corrected himself to wed.

I guess the team could just post their results to the team website instead.