Pending League Approval

BillsFanInLA

Pegula needs 75% of the owners to be in favor. Which owners vote Aye, which owners vote Nay?

It's just a formality, the potential owners are vetted during the bidding process and there is one more background check to be completed. But already owning a professional sports team eases most of the concern. Morgan Stanley was hired to get a good price and find a good owner, mission accomplished, the league doesn't want to have to go through the process again. That being said, Jerrah will probably vote no, just because he's a douche.

The NFL already knows him. He has to sell his sports agency that represents Marcell Dareus, Dwayne Bowe, and oops, Ray Rice, amongst others, headed by one of the best agents in the biz, Todd France. A poster here has heard some rumors that France may quit the agency business to take a high level job with the bills, but who knows. But the approval will be quick and painless.

Pegula needs 75% of the owners to be in favor. Which owners vote Aye, which owners vote Nay?

If they voted 'nay', then, there is no one left. WHO else could they vote for????????????????????

Bon Jovi???????????????????????????????????

Trump???????????????????????????????????

The alternatives are not at all acceptable.

Period.

Unless there were 10 likely people to vote no, there's no point in it other than to piss off the new owner when you never down the road, you may need his vote on something. As was pointed out in other threads, you don't get to be where these guys are and do things out of spite or pettiness.

Actually wouldn't even be surprised to hear that JJ and TP have had their paths cross a fair amount as both are in similar businesses.

As long as he gets approved, do they even release the vote by owner name? Do they even say if anyone voted against him if he is approved?

Typically they do. We know that RW was 1 of 2 owners to vote against the CBA. No worries though, Pegula is the ultimate no brainer. Liquid multi billionaire with all kinds of community and political ties is the other owner's DREAM scenario. He will get every single vote without hesitation.

I agree that it will be 100%

Pegula is the NFL's dream as much as ours. Pegula and his wife buying the team and being heroes to an entire region is a great feel good story for the league right when it needs one most.

In the end, the NFL wants to make boatloads of cash and to be celebrated for doing so. Check and Check!

Typically they do. We know that RW was 1 of 2 owners to vote against the CBA. No worries though, Pegula is the ultimate no brainer. Liquid multi billionaire with all kinds of community and political ties is the other owner's DREAM scenario. He will get every single vote without hesitation.

I'm not worried, Kirby,. Sorry if I gave that impression, But in the past, when owners have been rejected, have the names of the owners voting against been released? Similarly in those of approval, do we know who voted against the owner? This is a real question, as I don't recall the answer. Did anyone vote against Shad Kahn? I don't recall anything being reported.

I'm not worried, Kirby,. Sorry if I gave that impression, But in the past, when owners have been rejected, have the names of the owners voting against been released? Similarly in those of approval, do we know who voted against the owner? This is a real question, as I don't recall the answer. Did anyone vote against Shad Kahn? I don't recall anything being reported.

I'm not sure but the way owners have voted in other matters has been out there.