Fan fell from 300 level to 200 level

Luvbills

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to assume that the fan who fell was sh*t-faced. If that's the case, I fell bad for the fan in the 200 level.

in any case i feel bad for the fan who got landed on. this happened on the bills sideline i assume? how could i have missed that?

Guys, none of you are perfect, and none of you have never made a mistake.

I really hope they are both ok. These guys are human beings. How you can be so flippant about someone who possibly could have lost their legs?

I'll say a prayer for both guys. One may have been stupid drinking too much or not. That is a leap.

What if it were your son who was drunk as a dingbat at 19 yrs old? You'd be fine with him as a paraplegic for the rest of his life? If you answer honestly, you know you would not be ok with it. I'd love to hear from a guy who would be really happy with his boy being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life even if he was stupid. If you respond your fine with it, your lying!

Of course we feel even worse for someone in the second level who might have been the recipient, but don't be so flippent on this issue. It is very superficial.

I hope they are both ok, and if the guy abive was drunk, and we don't know that, I hope he learned a lesson and is ok.

I was really disgusted by some of these responses. I guess I'm wrong for actually thinking this through. It doesn't mean I don't have a problem with consequences, but a paraplegic?

I really hope they are both ok. These guys are human beings. How you can be so flippant about someone who possibly could have lost their legs?

I'll say a prayer for both guys. One may have been stupid drinking too much or not. That is a leap.

What if it were your son who was drunk as a dingbat at 19 yrs old? You'd be fine with him as a paraplegic for the rest of his life? If you answer honestly, you know you would not be ok with it. I'd love to hear from a guy who would be really happy with his boy being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life even if he was stupid. If you respond your fine with it, your lying!

Of course we feel even worse for someone in the second level who might have been the recipient, but don't be so flippent on this issue. It is very superficial.

I hope they are both ok, and if the guy abive was drunk, and we don't know that, I hope he learned a lesson and is ok.

I was really disgusted by some of these responses. I guess I'm wrong for actually thinking this through. It doesn't mean I don't have a problem with consequences, but a paraplegic?

Yes, more background information is definitely required before anyone can judge. If it was some drunken aggression/rowdiness then one would feel less pity but most likely it was more of an innocent drunk college kid just having a good time on a Sunday. Stupid, nonetheless, but still a terrible situation.

It was actually captured by the broadcast toward the end of the game. I hope all involved are OK.

https://vine.co/v/htj9ndMgJte

Omg...what the hell....???

Looks like he tried to slide down railing...or maybe was leaning on the railing passed out then slid and tumbled

Hope all involved are ok with no permanent injuries

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

It was actually captured by the broadcast toward the end of the game. I hope all involved are OK.

https://vine.co/v/htj9ndMgJte

Having seen the video, I can tell you conclusively that if it were any son of mine, he'd get no !@#$ing sympathy whatsoever. Sure I'd visit him in the hospital...and remind him, every visit, that he's there because he's stupid.

Mmmmm.

Technically it's a fall.

Having seen the video, I can tell you conclusively that if it were any son of mine, he'd get no !@#$ing sympathy whatsoever. Sure I'd visit him in the hospital...and remind him, every visit, that he's there because he's stupid.

I agree completely. I do have sympathy for the fans that caught his fall, though.

You nailed it.

Edited by SoulMan

That really doesn't look like "broadcast" quality video. Although I guess I could be wrong......hmmm, maybe in honor of the 50th anniversary of JFK's killing, CBS gave out Bell & Howell 8mm cameras to a few staffers and had them shoot some footage at the Ralph.

Seriously though, I hope the kid that got impacted is not seriously hurt, and comes through it to full recovery.

It's an extreme zoom in on a TV screen from a cell phone camera. See Carey Bender's deadspin link above your post for a clearer view of the broadcast.

Looks like it happened at the start of the 2nd qtr. Since I live far away from Buffalo, and haven't attended a game at the Ralph in a long while, isn't being drunk at the start of the 2nd qtr. a little early for that kind of display?

7am on gameday is a little early for that kind of display. 2nd quarter is like 3am on a Friday. I'm not kidding