Welcome Back Jimmy

I just thought I'd lay out a welcome mat for everyone's favorite Jets fan, Jimmy Spags. Where have you been, dude?

I been coming to this board for a few years and finally someone is nice to me. That's pretty cool of you Caveman. I remember your cartoon though. A little too craniumatic with some of those mysteries but it had lots of funny parts and some hot cartoon chicks which is always nice. I'm actually supprised cuz I figured you guys on being mad because even though you took a good quarterback in the draft finally, you left a great one and we scooped him up. I thought that would have you guys in a bad mood. I'm glad you guys seem to be getting comfortable being second fiddle of the New York teams in our division. I got a little back story on that I might tell you if you is nice in the thread here.

To tell you the truth I like it when you guys beat on Miami and the Pattriettes cuz I don't mind you so much plus the fact it makes it easier on the Jets to rest up for the important games. We both got screwed so far against the Pats but everyone can see they suck so I think it comes down to the Dolphins and J-E-T-S. I just can't see a team with those uniforms winning though. Jesus. That makes it all us baby.

I feel bad that your dreams all get shot down this week. I really do. Why can't they wait till like week 8 when they do the schedule to have us beat you? Last year we smacked you around and your season was over the very first week. At least this year you got to 1-1.

I think your bosses like to loose a lot for some reason though. I mean I like your QB but why leave a guy like Geno on the board? Oh yeah, I forgot my own story. I guess a name like Geno makes him sound like a big city guy and the J for Junior makes your guy sound like a small town guy so it makes sense like that but still. It will be funny someday when Manuel visits Geno's bust at Cooperstown.

And don't think I didn't see the other thread where people is making fun of the Jets. Real classy. A Rex foot video. Really? You know where Rex's foot is going Sunday? Hint is you won't be able to see it cuz the sun don't shine there. And mocking a kid on a video? Real classy. The guy the kid was yelling at had a Tampa Bay Bucs shirt on in our house in case you didn't notice. Maybe you farmer boys upstate don't care about people stepping on your toes but in big cities if you step on our toes we step on your face. And we teach our kids the rules of the street.

But again I really want to say thanks for being nice and I want to be nice back so I hope not too many Bills gets hurt Sunday and that there are enough left to get a few wins after the season reality sets in at about 1:08PM.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Hi Spags! Welcome back! I enjoy your contributions to our board.

Though it's still early, I think Sunday separates the pretenders. I'm not sure we're ready to seriously challenge but I am sure were further along than the current Jet team.

We're genuinely excited about the new culture Marrone has brought. You should appreciate that we got a guy with character to lead our program. Knowaddimean?

Don't be so infrequent here. Many of us enjoy you -for a Jets fan, that is..

I been coming to this board for a few years and finally someone is nice to me. That's pretty cool of you Caveman. I remember your cartoon though. A little too craniumatic with some of those mysteries but it had lots of funny parts and some hot cartoon chicks which is always nice. I'm actually supprised cuz I figured you guys on being mad because even though you took a good quarterback in the draft finally, you left a great one and we scooped him up. I thought that would have you guys in a bad mood. I'm glad you guys seem to be getting comfortable being second fiddle of the New York teams in our division. I got a little back story on that I might tell you if you is nice in the thread here.

To tell you the truth I like it when you guys beat on Miami and the Pattriettes cuz I don't mind you so much plus the fact it makes it easier on the Jets to rest up for the important games. We both got screwed so far against the Pats but everyone can see they suck so I think it comes down to the Dolphins and J-E-T-S. I just can't see a team with those uniforms winning though. Jesus. That makes it all us baby.

I feel bad that your dreams all get shot down this week. I really do. Why can't they wait till like week 8 when they do the schedule to have us beat you? Last year we smacked you around and your season was over the very first week. At least this year you got to 1-1.

I think your bosses like to loose a lot for some reason though. I mean I like your QB but why leave a guy like Geno on the board? Oh yeah, I forgot my own story. I guess a name like Geno makes him sound like a big city guy and the J for Junior makes your guy sound like a small town guy so it makes sense like that but still. It will be funny someday when Manuel visits Geno's bust at Cooperstown.

And don't think I didn't see the other thread where people is making fun of the Jets. Real classy. A Rex foot video. Really? You know where Rex's foot is going Sunday? Hint is you won't be able to see it cuz the sun don't shine there. And mocking a kid on a video? Real classy. The guy the kid was yelling at had a Tampa Bay Bucs shirt on in our house in case you didn't notice. Maybe you farmer boys upstate don't care about people stepping on your toes but in big cities if you step on our toes we step on your face. And we teach our kids the rules of the street.

But again I really want to say thanks for being nice and I want to be nice back so I hope not too many Bills gets hurt Sunday and that there are enough left to get a few wins after the season reality sets in at about 1:08PM.

This made my day... can't wait for more! Hey Spags, you should look for posts from a guy named microscopes... I think you'd really like them!

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Aaron Hernandez? Are you inked up like him?

Does the fireman still attend Jets games and lead the cheer for J-E-T-S Jets Jets? Or did he stop going to the games because he got so frustrated with the organization?

Just my opinion regarding your rookie qb: He is talented but mentally fragile. I'm not sure NY with its tough critics is the best region for him to play. I do wish him well.

Hi Spags! Welcome back! I enjoy your contributions to our board.

Though it's still early, I think Sunday separates the pretenders. I'm not sure we're ready to seriously challenge but I am sure were further along than the current Jet team.

We're genuinely excited about the new culture Marrone has brought. You should appreciate that we got a guy with character to lead our program. Knowaddimean?

Don't be so infrequent here. Many of us enjoy you -for a Jets fan, that is..

Thanks Chandler. Judging by your name and picture I guess you work in a lamp factory. Did you make 81 in one day? Not that I care that much buddy but I think the right spelling is Chandeleer.

And I do like Marrone but he probably couldn't make it in NYC cuz people would call him Maroon and he is probably too sensitive. The press would eat him up. Do you guys even have a press?

Nice joke about the Jets being behind the Bills but it whiffed cuz jokes is supposed to have something at least a little realistic.

This made my day... can't wait for more! Hey Spags, you should look for posts from a guy named microscopes... I think you'd really like them!

I don't know how to look nobody up on this web page or I would look up this guy. With a name like that though I wonder if he uses one a lot to locate one of his body parts maybe.

Welcome back......nice to see they give you internet access in the joint!

Lmao the only thing Geno has shown he is great at so far is throwing mind numbing interceptions, running for no reason if his #1 progression is covered, showing zero pocket presence and running into pressure instead of away from it...

Oh yeah, also great at compiling the worst completion percentage and rating of any starting rookie QB after two games in the past three seasons as well...

Edited by matter2003

Thanks Chandler. Judging by your name and picture I guess you work in a lamp factory. Did you make 81 in one day? Not that I care that much buddy but I think the right spelling is Chandeleer.

And I do like Marrone but he probably couldn't make it in NYC cuz people would call him Maroon and he is probably too sensitive. The press would eat him up. Do you guys even have a press?

Nice joke about the Jets being behind the Bills but it whiffed cuz jokes is supposed to have something at least a little realistic.

Hahahahaha! Wow!

Um.. yeah, I own Chandler's Chandeleers and 81 is the top day so far. Thanks for asking. Enjoy the game!

Jimmi, how you doin? Nice of you to stop by. Hey, thanks for hooking me up with your sister. You weren't kidding, she knows how to have a good time!

Hot damn!

Hey Grungy I got a word of advice. Don't pay no attention to Wormboy or encourage him none. Everybody in here was being nice pretty much and he's starting in with me. And it ain't my sister but like a distant relative cousin I think. My Grandma Vinceza useta talk about her a lot. Actually she is a ghost now and stills talks about her but I get outta there first cuz I am afraid of ghosts.

Jackie might let you watch. Jimmi has hot sisters.

That is my niecei's niecei you punk. You hit on a nerve and if I ever see you again I am going to hit on a whole lot of nerves. You are ruining it for everybody to cuz I was going tell my inside scoop story on the draft and everybody was being nice but now I am mad.

I hope you are happy cuz these people on this board wanted to know.