Couple of commercial women I find attractive, next installment

The Poojer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

while on the subject of commercials(which, conveniently, I keep bringing up) there is a commercial out there that i absolutely hate and I turn it as quick as i can...its the gerber life insurance commercial where that smug ass B word raises her hand to let her friends know that she is smarter than the rest of her stupid friends....that commercial is like nails on a chalkboard to me....

• 2 months later...

while on the subject of commercials(which, conveniently, I keep bringing up) there is a commercial out there that i absolutely hate and I turn it as quick as i can...its the gerber life insurance commercial where that smug ass B word raises her hand to let her friends know that she is smarter than the rest of her stupid friends....that commercial is like nails on a chalkboard to me....

Don't tell me, she's from San Franciso.

The mayday girls hot!

http://youtu.be/U03ILzoMbMY

"So the Kindle will tell her when her time is up and I don't have to?" This country is populated by weenies. :rolleyes:

She looked almost exactly like her when we married. Still looks great today. :P

PTR

Do you have to airbrush your wife every morning?

(Not an insult, as much as an observation of that's what it would take to look like that heavily retouched picture. I've never met a redhead with skin that clear, including my wife.)

Do you have to airbrush your wife every morning?

(Not an insult, as much as an observation of that's what it would take to look like that heavily retouched picture. I've never met a redhead with skin that clear, including my wife.)

She's not a real red head, she's blond.

http://author-quest.blogspot.com/2012/09/hot-girls-you-dont-know-about-morgan.html

page 2 and no Victoria Secret girls?

Is that a Scottish accent?? Yowza...reminds me of William Wallace's wife in Braveheart (before her throat was cut obviously)

Claire Forlani

She's english and the accent is fake

Is this the worst Scottish accent ever? English actress Claire Forlani ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Is-worst-Scottish-accent-English-actress-Claire-F...‎

Jun 6, 2013 - Forlani plays a temptress in the Dewar's whisky promotion, which have drawn criticism because of the 40-year-old English-Italian's ...

attractive, not the hottest but her last line is smoking

samsung.jpg

daughters tell dad to watch their video.

wife tells hubby to watch when no one else is around

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever