Tomcat's 7th annual "Gimme Five" draft contest

up to $40 to the Bills store or any other store as long as Bills attire is purchased. I will pay for it and have it shipped to you!

Rules:

1. Pick the team that DRAFTS the player (if team A drafts player A and trades him to team B, team A is the correct answer)

2. Open to all posters who registered BEFORE March 15th, 2013(PM me if you didn't, I may grant an exception based on your posts or the number of beers I've had when you ask (creativity will help your odds!)

3. You must get ALL correct

4. 1 guess per person, I will freeze it an hour before the draft - edit as long as you want. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the longest-tenured TBD poster. Longevity will be rewarded here. (Per GOBILLS78 suggestion - I like it)

Here are the 5 players -

QB - Geno Smith

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson

TE - Tyler Eifert

OT - Luke Joeckel

LB - Dion Jordan

Links to earlier contests-check out who you picked, its fun!

2008 ?

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

Edited by The Tomcat

VERSION 1.0

Geno Smith- JETS

Cordarelle Patterson- RAMS

Tyler Eifert- Bucs

Luke Joeckel- EAGLES

Dion Jordon- BILLS

VERSION 2.0 4/23/13

Geno Smith- JETS

Cordarelle Patterson- Texans

Tyler Eifert- Giants

Luke Joeckel- Chiefs

Dion Jordon- Jaguars

Version 3.0 4/24/13

Geno Smith- Browns

Cordarelle Patterson- Texans

Tyler Eifert- Giants

Luke Joeckel- Jaguars

Dion Jordon- Eagles

Edited by qwksilver

up to $40 to the Bills store or any other store as long as Bills attire is purchased. I will pay for it and have it shipped to you!

Rules:

1. Pick the team that DRAFTS the player (if team A drafts player A and trades him to team B, team A is the correct answer)

2. Open to all posters who registered BEFORE March 15th, 2013(PM me if you didn't, I may grant an exception based on your posts or the number of beers I've had when you ask (creativity will help your odds!)

4. 1 guess per person, I will freeze it an hour before the draft - edit as long as you want. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the longest-tenured TBD poster. Longevity will be rewarded here. (Per GOBILLS78 suggestion - I like it)

Here are the 5 players -

QB - Geno Smith jac

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson minne

TE - Tyler Eifort jets

OT - Luke Joeckel kc

LB - Dion Jordon oak

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

Edited by mjohns85

QB - Geno Smith - Oakland Raiders

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson - Cleveland Browns

TE - Tyler Eifert - St. Louis Rams

OT - Luke Joeckel - Kansas City Chiefs

LB - Dion Jordan - Jacksonville Jaguars

Last year I got 1 of 5 correct. I think I can be twice as good this year!

Rules:

Here are the 5 players -

QB - Geno Smith

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson

TE - Tyler Eifert

OT - Luke Joeckel

LB - Dion Jordan

2008 ?

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

I'm not interested in the prize- if I do win, please pass it on to second place- but here are my guesses:

Dion Jordan- Jacksonville

Luke Joeckel- Kansas City

Geno Smith- Philadelphia

Cordarelle Patterson- St. Louis

Tyler Eifert- St. Louis

Edited by ny33

Slight problem. Never heard of three of these guys.

They are all 1st rounders and the top of draft boards at their position.... Not sure if you're serious or not... Good luck.

Edited by The Tomcat

They are all 1st rounders and the top of draft boards at their position.... Not sure if you're serious or not... Good luck.

just showing my draft ignorance, which seems to be much worse this year. Don't worry. I will study up and then win this thing! this is always a fun competition-- thanks for doing it.

QB - Geno Smith - Arizona Cardinals

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson - St. Louis Rams

TE - Tyler Eifert - New York Jets

OT - Luke Joeckel - Jacksonville Jaguars

LB - Dion Jordan - Cleveland Browns

Edited by Tommy