What TV Sitcom Characters Would You Invite to a Cocktail Party?

snafu

Ted Baxter is perfect! Mr. Kotter. Archie Bunker. George Jefferson. Cliff Huxtable. Flo, from "Alice," Charlie Harper, Louie DePalma, Latka Gravas and Jim Ignitowski.

Edited by Fig Newtons

Raylan givens, Joan holloway, dexter and masuuka , the mc Roger Sterling from mad men, nucky Thompson , Fiona and Phillip from shameless, the redhead from the office, pick 2 from always sunny, and jimmy mcnulty from the wire

And all the trashy girls we can dig up from the reality tv world.

Fred Flintsone, Peter Griffin, Roger from American Dad, Phoebe Bouffay(sp), Rachel Green & Monica Geller

i keep going to Mac's Tavern in old city, philly hoping to run into some of the Always Sunny crew, but no luck...

Raylan givens, Joan holloway, dexter and masuuka , the mc Roger Sterling from mad men, nucky Thompson , Fiona and Phillip from shameless, the redhead from the office, pick 2 from always sunny, and jimmy mcnulty from the wire

And all the trashy girls we can dig up from the reality tv world.

Whoever said Dexter and Misuka...Yes!!! I'd also add in Deb and Batista

I'd also add in Jax, Opie, Tig, Chibbs, and Clay from Sons of Anarchy.

Prolly add in a Jimmy Smitts to do a mix of both his characters all through the night.

Lets see, I'd also add in Face Off judge Glenn Hetrick, and Ink Master judge Oliver Peck because I'd light to make fun of them all night. Id probably keep Chris Nunez because he's pretty cool.

Anyone else would have to be JD and Turk from Scrubs, Bender and Fry from Futurama, probably throw in some Hipnotoad. Oh, and Mac, Charlie, Dee, Dennis and Frank from Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

It's a big table but that probably rounds it out.

if we are going would ya style on the dinner guests, let me switch it up a little. can only invite 3,

1. Yvonne Stravoski (dexter and chuck)

2. Christina Hendricks (mad men)

3. Emmy Rossum (shameless)

Jennifer Marlowe (WKRP in Cincinnati).

Also, Herb Tarlek has to be there.

Edited by snafu

Rob & Laura Petrie, Buddy Sorrell, Barney Stinson, Robin Scherbatsky, Arthur Fonzarelli, Mork, Charles Emerson Winchester III, Ted Baxter, Walter "Radar" O'Reilly, Bailey Quarters, Venus Flytrap, Dan Fielding, Monica Gellar, Alex P. Keaton, Bree Van De Kamp, Ned the Pie Maker, Charlotte "Chuck" Charles, Emerson Cod, & Olive Snook.

not to split hairs here, but I am going to....

Thread title says what TV SITCOM CHARACTERS would you invite to dinner party....therefore, all of you suggesting characters from Drama's should go and start your own thread....as the poster was clearly talking about Sitcom characters....

endrant

Thread title says what TV SITCOM CHARACTERS would you invite to dinner party....therefore, all of you suggesting characters from Drama's should go and start your own thread....as the poster was clearly talking about Sitcom characters....

endrant

I wanted to say it too, but let it go.

And in my party, I'd like to invite Cliff Claven just to see how quickly he'd wind up alone in the corner after driving everyone away.

'

You can have Jennifer; I'll take Bailey Quarters!

Bailey Quarters AND Jennifer Marlowe. Fine by me.

endrant

Cocktail party...but either way.

And I was picturing something like Geroge Jefferson interrupting a conversation between Archie Bunker and Frank Burns in order to introduce Fred Sanford to Archie because that's what George Jefferson would do.

endrant

I wanted to say it too, but let it go.

And in my party, I'd like to invite Cliff Claven just to see how quickly he'd wind up alone in the corner after driving everyone away.

I third this motion. The thread did say Sit-Com Characters.

Now we need to have a thread involving which Sit-Com characters would you NOT invite to a cocktail party.