What TV Sitcom Characters Would You Invite to a Cocktail Party?

snafu

not to split hairs here, but I am going to....

Thread title says what TV SITCOM CHARACTERS would you invite to dinner party....therefore, all of you suggesting characters from Drama's should go and start your own thread....as the poster was clearly talking about Sitcom characters....

endrant

Don Corleone.

Mick Jagger.

Jesus Christ.

Raquel Welch in that cavewoman movie.

Adriana Lima playing herself on Ugla Betty (I never watched the show, but according to IMDB she made a guest appearance - that is good enough for me)

Gloria from Modern Family (Sophia Vergara)

Jess from the New Girl (Zooey Deschanal)

Chloe from Don't Trust the B . . . (Krysten Ritter)

Cerie on 30 Rock (Katrina Bowden)

Rachel from Friends (Jennifer Aniston)

Marcia from the Brady Bunch (Maureen McCormick) (old school crush)

Whitney from Whitney (Whitney Cummings) (I think she is funny although the show is not as good as I thought it would be).

Lizzie from Californication (Camilla Luddington)(or pretty much many of the "guest stars" that Hank gets involved with).

I could keep on going, but you can see the theme here. In any event, I think that it would be a pretty good cocktail party.

Edited by Peter

Eh, Laura Petrie is funnier.

I don't agree there, at all... "Mary Tyler Moore" was/is one of the greatest sitcoms ever (not to mention one of the most influential)...love "Dick Van Dyke Show" too, but Laura Petrie was the "straight man"...DVD was the comedian...

Okay....just to piss Chef off, I am inviting Mary Richards, along with Artie (Rip Torn on "Larry Sanders"), Louie DePalma (Danny DeVito on "Taxi") and Bill (Martin Star from "Freaks & Geeks")...I think my chances with Mary would be pretty good, given the competition! :lol: