Reggie Bush just pulled a McGahee

i can't even work up the energy to be insulted by these two tools. their page features some lame clip featuring pee wee herman's voice narrating the trailer to world war z.

hilarious.

dan le batard drinks paul and ron's (morning) milkshake. he drinks it all up.

Can't we just tell him to head to Canada and thier strip clubs Wednesday night? He can see some premium Mossy Bank and I can get my hook ups at the border to refuse him a safe return into the US.

Edited by mrags

There are many things I'd go to war defending Buffalo over, but the women isn't one. Yes, we have our share of attractive ones, but there are a lot of Buffalo hot (6s that act like they're 10 in Buffalo). Plus when you go to other cities, you see so much diversity and I love different shades (i.e. this week in NYC I met a girl who was half Persian and half Irish). I love that but Buffalo doesn't have that.

Still is a douchey thing for Bush to say. But our women don't compare to LA, SD, or Miami where he has lived. But Dan Le Bartard shouldn't be saying a word.

Just watch south beach tow on spike tv...hot women, but dumber the hell....trashy whores...

I agree. South Beach/ LA face and body with a Buffalo personality. Perfect girl. I'd also like to take Fitz' brain and toughness and combine it with Vince Young's natural abilities (minus his girly throwing style).

Jesus, how many times can we have the same asinine conversation?

There are beautiful women everywhere. Everywhere there are women, and a number of them are beautiful. Your chances of encountering these women increases in a direct relationship with population density. Theres also a wealth factor, as seen in larger cities where women have exposure and the means to acquire the latest ass-masking jeans which squeeze cellulite into nice shapes, face covering sun glasses, and other flattering fashion products.

In LA, SD, NYC, Chicago theres also more ugly women. You just don't notice them.

Of all the things for people to get their panties in a bunch over this can't be one. Miami does have hotter women than Buffalo. Also Reggie just agreed with the hosts. He didn't make some wild declaration. :wallbash:

I guess if we were Buffalo women, we should be. But for all of the great things we have, women isn't at the top of the list. That's what Canada is for.

No way Reggie.... Buffalo has way more attractive women than Miami.... Haven't you ever checked out the food court at walden galleria? Smokin!!

No, but I've seen the woman of south beach and ain't nothing going to top that!

You say that as if its a bad thing.

:lol:

Agreed. The hosts brought it up, Bush half-heartedly, chuckling, agreed. much ado about nothing.

Bush has spent all of 2 Short weekends in buffalo in his life? (1 saints, 1 Miami)

Yea, they made a joke and he laughed with it. Much ado about nothing.

buffalo has lots of beautiful women.....i married one....

miami has drop dead gorgeous women....way more than buffalo.....

I have to agree...I was born and raised in buffalo and moved south....although many women in Buffalo are beautiful its no comparison. That and now that I have been gone for many years I noticed their loud and somewhat obnoxious too..lol very cool to hang out with like one of the guys...

There are beautiful women everywhere. Everywhere there are women, and a number of them are beautiful. Your chances of encountering these women increases in a direct relationship with population density. Theres also a wealth factor, as seen in larger cities where women have exposure and the means to acquire the latest ass-masking jeans which squeeze cellulite into nice shapes, face covering sun glasses, and other flattering fashion products.

In LA, SD, NYC, Chicago theres also more ugly women. You just don't notice them.

This. I've lived in Buffalo, San Francisco, Washington DC, Los Angeles and now San Diego and there's not much difference in the ratio of ugly:attractive women in any of these cities. Los Angeles may have more knockouts due to the film/tv industry, but your average California girl isn't any better looking than those raised in Buffalo. The one thing you do get in the cosmopolitan areas is diversity and better fashion sense.

This. I've lived in Buffalo, San Francisco, Washington DC, Los Angeles and now San Diego and there's not much difference in the ratio of ugly:attractive women in any of these cities. Los Angeles may have more knockouts due to the film/tv industry, but your average California girl isn't any better looking than those raised in Buffalo. The one thing you do get in the cosmopolitan areas is diversity and better fashion sense.

... and more cosmetic surgeons.

My son goes to San Diego State, the place is crawling with hot and smoking hot chicks!