Reggie Bush just pulled a McGahee

Well ladies, that sounds like a challenge! It is national TV. I think you owe it to the rest of us to dispell that notion.

And it's perfectly legal in NY. Since 1992 anywhere a man can go bare chested, so too can a woman.

Why SDSU doesn't have a top 5 team in every sport is beyond me. My dream job is to be a college football recruiter there. I'd get all the recruits to come.

It's because it's a commuter school, has no athletic tradition, and they're not in a big conference (until next year). Basketball is finally getting fan support, but the football team draws abysmal numbers. I've been to a few games at Qualcomm and turnout is pathetic. San Diego is a very weak sports town in general.

It's because it's a commuter school, has no athletic tradition, and they're not in a big conference (until next year). Basketball is finally getting fan support, but the football team draws abysmal numbers. I've been to a few games at Qualcomm and turnout is pathetic. San Diego is a very weak sports town in general.

bad teams at big stadiums is terrible news for future success. no one wants to come play for an empty stadium. a small but full stadium atleast has some appeal.

There are many things I'd go to war defending Buffalo over, but the women isn't one. Yes, we have our share of attractive ones, but there are a lot of Buffalo hot (6s that act like they're 10 in Buffalo). Plus when you go to other cities, you see so much diversity and I love different shades (i.e. this week in NYC I met a girl who was half Persian and half Irish). I love that but Buffalo doesn't have that.

Still is a douchey thing for Bush to say. But our women don't compare to LA, SD, or Miami where he has lived. But Dan Le Bartard shouldn't be saying a word.

Can't touch the variety of NYC but IMHO, our women are no slouches either.