Brian Moorman Released!

sven233

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora

Bills are releasing veteran stalwart P Brian Moorman. Surprise move. Have a feeling he might not be a free agent all that long.

Wow.

Wow. Just one word. He has slipped a bit but to outright release him is weird.

Perhaps making a roster spot available but even if so, I wouldn't have guessed it would be MVP himself

Gotta give Chan props on this. Stuck with Moorman for as long as he could on the fumes of past performance and nice-guy status (and don't get me wrong, Moorman IS a great citizen!!!) but in pure football analysis, too long in retrospect. Moorman hasn't been hitting his spots for a couple of years and his inside-the-20 stats absolutely cratered.

I'm assuming they're going to bring in Powell.

woah, Chan is not screwing around. wonder if he has something up his sleeve for the NE game. Some kind of big trade or free agent signing? This may be an interesting week after all.

Maybe we're going to sign one of the replacement officials for Sunday's game.

Wtf? I agree it wasn't a great start, but hasn't been horrible either...shocking is the word I would use...better hope whoever they bring in knows how to hit the ball right when the winds start howling in November and December....

I thought they should have gone with Powell from the get-go; at some point you need to take advantage of having a talented guy available and make the transition from old to young.

However, I think doing it after week 3 is not a good move from a locker room perspective. Guys expect this to happen in August, not in September.

woah, Chan is not screwing around. wonder if he has something up his sleeve for the NE game. Some kind of big trade or free agent signing? This may be an interesting week after all.

Or maybe he just isn't happy with Moorman. I guess it could be fun to dream up unrealistic possibilities but I prefer to remain realistic.

Lolin at the "big things for the Pats game" posts. Unless Chan is going the way of that one high school coach and going for every 4th down, Moorman's roster spot will be.....A PUNTER! Panacea!

What does the F5 reference mean?

It's a 1-button refresh in IE. During the Mario Williams courtship people didn't want to miss any news (or our epic thread here on TSW) so they just kept hitting F5.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ