Brian Moorman Released!

sven233

It's a 1-button refresh in IE. During the Mario Williams courtship people didn't want to miss any news (or our epic thread here on TSW) so they just kept hitting F5.

And for the record, it was thanks to yours truly explaining keyboard shortcuts to people who said they were busting their mouses clicking their browser's refresh button.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And for the record, it was thanks to yours truly explaining keyboard shortcuts to people who said they were busting their mouses clicking their browser's refresh button.

F5 also saves the finger strain of hitting Ctrl-R.

Also, how big of a dumbass does it make me that the first time I tried to type this, I hit the F5 key expecting it to show up in the text box.

What does the F5 reference mean?

Newbie. C'mon man, Mario!

Powell isn't in camp anymore, he was released at the cutdown. The Jests tried him out, but didn't sign him. AFAIK, he's out of the NFL, but I guess the Bills could resign him.

Confirmed Powell will be taking Moorman's roster spot. Coulda saved $1M if they made this decision coming out of camp. Oh well, younger guy who will probably perform at least as well as Moorman has this year, hopefully better.

https://twitter.com/ByTimGraham/status/250637853762150400

Edited by HurlyBurly51

It's not unlike Chan's cutting of Trent Edwards two(?) years ago two games into the season.

I know I've seen it before, but just can't remember who the back-up FG holders are. Rest assured that they do plan for this in camp and practice in case a guy gets injured. Not to say there absolutely won't be hiccups.