Tank cut - Carder to Cleveland Browns

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could mean McKillop stays.

PTR

I remember when I went to SJF several weeks ago, Wannstedt was going over drills with the LB's he pulled McKillop aside and talked to him for over 15 minutes during timed drills...

I than realized that McKillop played ball at Pitt during the Stache's reign

Ugh...McKillop is a backup. Hopefully we can find someone out there after the rest of the league cuts down, our MLBs are dangerously thin.

Tank is a lock for the practice squad though.

I think McKillop led the team this preseason in..... missed tackles. Helps going to Pitt. If Tank is cut and this clown makesit then I'll need to have another.. :beer::thumbdown: Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

We loved the name ... we loved the story ... but if you watched him in game action he struggled and seemed lost.

Hopefully. he'll clear waivers and settle into the PS to develop for a year and become more of what we all wanted him to be.

The thing is, Chris White was a fifth rounder last year, who looked better than I imagined before he got hurt, and was playing the same position. It's quite possible that White just beat him out.

It's also possible that they want to keep McKilop and Morrison, for different reasons, and because of problems at other spots, like CB, they thought they had to get by with six LBs plus Scott, and liked Morrison's versatility or veteran presence over Tank's potential. I think Tank MAY clear waivers and be put on the PS but will be offered a contract by another team within a few weeks when all the dust settles, and then the Bills would be forced into making a tough decision..

The thing is, Chris White was a fifth rounder last year, who looked better than I imagined before he got hurt, and was playing the same position. It's quite possible that White just beat him out.

It's also possible that they want to keep McKilop and Morrison, for different reasons, and because of problems at other spots, like CB, they thought they had to get by with six LBs plus Scott, and liked Morrison's versatility or veteran presence over Tank's potential. I think Tank MAY clear waivers and be put on the PS but will be offered a contract by another team within a few weeks when all the dust settles, and then the Bills would be forced into making a tough decision..

Im still super high on White as well.

If his name was Bill Carder, no one would be shocked or stunned at all.

Well I for one wouldn't mind if Bill Carder gets cut .... never heard of him and he has a pretty dull name.

TANK on the otherhand has a super cool name :D

Tank Tweeted this:

@tankcarder Preciate everything the Bills have done for me thus far, wasn't the right fit, best of luck to the team and the organization

The right fit part makes me wonder if he will even be PS'd

I've seen Tank play against BYU several times, the guy was a great college player--sometimes great college player does'nt translate to good pro player. I wish him the best of luck and hope he can go the distance and become a great pro player