Rex warns Bills to be ready for Tebow

Uh, Ok Rex. We'll be ready for him. Did you see the Broncos game last year?

PS You can quit with the attempted head games now, Rexy. We have 2 second year guys on our front 7. The other 5? This isn't their first rodeo.

I know, this guy a loud mouth sack if there ever was one. I can't wait to beat the pulp outta the Jets come Week 1.

Well considering that the Jets were laughing at us last year before the game and then completely destroyed us, I'd say it's time for the Bills to either put up and beat the Jets or just take the smack talking.

I love how Ryan insinuates that the Bills have to plan for THEIR Wildcat offense but makes no mention of him needing to take time to plan for the Bills Wildcat offense.

Oh and Tebow? That game you played against the Bills last year where they sacked you 4 times, picked you off 3 times and forced a fumble from you?

Yeah, they did that without All Pro Kyle Williams, All Pro Mario Williams, Mark Anderson and Shawne Merriman in the lineup.

Have fun!

Well considering that the Jets were laughing at us last year before the game and then completely destroyed us, I'd say it's time for the Bills to either put up and beat the Jets or just take the smack talking.

I don't think they were laughing too much in the 2nd game, however.

I could be mistaken.

I do agree it's time for the Bills to ground the Jets. And pound the Jets. And pound the grounded Jets. You get the picture.

Agreed, I have a feeling this game is gonna turn into a one-sided match, and we will make up for last years debacle at home.

Rex should be worried.

one thing Gailey showed is he does very well when he has time to prepare his offense for a defense. I know the same can be said for Rex and his D.

But think about last year, the Bills two most decisive victories came against KC in the opener and against Washington after the Bye.

Rex is a self admitted 'Blow Hard', who thinks he takes the focus off his team by making outlandish statements.

If anything all he did was fire up the Bills D when Tebow HAS to play the entire game after the Bills knock Sanchez out after the first series.

It will be tough to knock Tebow out because he is a big strong tough QB. The Bills D will be amped now to prove they are ready for whatever Ryan and Tebow throw at them!.

ESPN is so bad, so NYCentric. Rex farts and they go smell it and report that Rex's **** don't stink. After living in NYC I realized you don't have to be good at something so much to make it there, you just need to have gone to a good school, have a big mouth and a certain kind of stupid bravdo to get by with or a father who was/is famous. I am not worried about Tebow as much as the D Rex puts on the field (which is how they have beat us the last couple of years in general, although Brad Smith did hurt us a couple of times). I really think that 1st game is going to be the Bills first win, regardless of Tim (who I actually respect, unlike Rex).

I'm not sure why this offends people. Rex is merely saying that having a viable wildcat alternative forces defenses to game plan different.

Don't we have Brad Smith for the very same reason?

I'm not defending Rex. I just don't there's much there in this case.

:thumbsup:

Agreed, I have a feeling this game is gonna turn into a one-sided match, and we will make up for last years debacle at home.

Man I hope so. I'm gonna be watching with my boss who is a big time Jets fan. Hope I still have a job after this one.

For Rex & all the Jets fans that think the Bills should be shaking in their boots when Timmy Tebow comes in for the wildcat, watch this video: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011122400/2011/REG16/broncos@bills?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=highlights&tab=recap

"TeeeeeeeeBow, Ohhhhhhhh Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

Why did I just read that and say Tonawanda to myself?

:w00t:

I'm not sure why this offends people. Rex is merely saying that having a viable wildcat alternative forces defenses to game plan different.

Don't we have Brad Smith for the very same reason?

I'm not defending Rex. I just don't there's much there in this case.

Does Chan talk crap in the press, warning other teams to prepare for us? Does any coach beside Rex?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

For Rex & all the Jets fans that think the Bills should be shaking in their boots when Timmy Tebow comes in for the wildcat, watch this video: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011122400/2011/REG16/broncos@bills?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=highlights&tab=recap

"TeeeeeeeeBow, Ohhhhhhhh Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

:w00t:

Thanks for the link. I can't believe the NFL two commercials before the link starts. They don't have enough money they need two commercials before a clip!

Personally I think Rex makes himself look like an idiot....no other coach in the league talks the crap he talks.....

- His players love him for it

- He has yet to back it up (yeah his teams have made it deep in the playoffs...he has has had a front office that gave him a load of talent to do it)

- He cant seal the deal

- His team didn't make the playoffs last year

This is the year where the bills take a step forward and put the jets in their rear view mirror

Rex should be worried.

one thing Gailey showed is he does very well when he has time to prepare his offense for a defense. I know the same can be said for Rex and his D.

But think about last year, the Bills two most decisive victories came against KC in the opener and against Washington after the Bye.

Rex is a self admitted 'Blow Hard', who thinks he takes the focus off his team by making outlandish statements.

If anything all he did was fire up the Bills D when Tebow HAS to play the entire game after the Bills knock Sanchez out after the first series.

It will be tough to knock Tebow out because he is a big strong tough QB. The Bills D will be amped now to prove they are ready for whatever Ryan and Tebow throw at them!.

Might be something to this. I think the game in Baltimore in 2010 was after the bye. Everyone thought the Bills were going to get stomped and they had a stunning offensive performance. Way beyond what most of us thought they could do against that defense.

Pretty stupid game plan since Sanchez usually looks like Joe Montana against the Bills.

Chan should tell him that we are going to use Kelsay alot since Kelsay looked like Bruce Smith against Tebow last year

luckily chans not a buffoon

OOO bring it on! I've had enough of Ryan's big mouth for the last couple years and it has pained me that we haven't been able to field a team that can shut him up. Now we have that team and I cannot wait to embarrass them on their home turf week one.

Might be something to this. I think the game in Baltimore in 2010 was after the bye. Everyone thought the Bills were going to get stomped and they had a stunning offensive performance. Way beyond what most of us thought they could do against that defense.

ugh I was there and that was soooooooo heartbreaking at the end. But your point is a good one!

Even tho I've questioned Chan's coaching abilities in the past, looking at his tenure here as a whole, I'm now more convinced that his lack of success stemmed more from a lack of talent (and injuries, etc) than his ability to game plan and scheme. I expect people to criticize his abandonment of the running game, but that was a more a product of circumstance than anything else.

Like everyone said, Rex can STFU. If he ever says anything of any import it'd be drowned out by all the BS he constantly spews.

Whatever happened to "Speak softly, and carry a big stick?"

Why did I just read that and say Tonawanda to myself?

First we're going to take Tonawanda - then North Tonawanda - then the sky is the limit!

I would think with "Wildcat Guru" David Lee on staff (and, um, the players we have) we'll be able to prep for Tebow, the Wildcat and whatever else Rex may come up with..

That's his answer to our new defense? We add Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Stephon Gilmore and switch back to a 4-3 and his solution is a gimmick offense led by Tim Tebow?

First of all Tebow sucks, we all know that from week 16 of last year. As a person I respect him a lot, but as a football player I'm not scared of him whatsoever.

And secondly, the wildcat hasn't worked consistently for the last 2 seasons now. It's like he's saying, "Well, the Bills better watch out because we run the flea-flicker pretty well. They won't know how many times we'll run it. 20, 30 maybe 40 times, doesn't matter." Sure Rex, you keep thinking that, and we'll see you September 9th.

I know everyone in the Jets camp is trying to make sure all the heads are nodding in unison at the same time, but puh-leeze. There's no way that Sanchez can be happy that Coach is talking up Tebow one week into training camp. Seriously? Especially after last season's dismantling of Tebow by a team that was practically leading the league in "Players on IR". And you're blabbering about Tebow?

Let the circus begin....

F*ck Fat Foot-Boy Ryan

I know that the Dolphins are the odds-on favorite to finish last in our division this year, but I'll go out on a limb right now and say that the New Jersey Jets will be this season's AFC East cellar-dwellers - and brain-dead, loud-mouth Ryan will be unemployed in 2013...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

That's his answer to our new defense? We add Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Stephon Gilmore and switch back to a 4-3 and his solution is a gimmick offense led by Tim Tebow?

First of all Tebow sucks, we all know that from week 16 of last year. As a person I respect him a lot, but as a football player I'm not scared of him whatsoever.

And secondly, the wildcat hasn't worked consistently for the last 2 seasons now. It's like he's saying, "Well, the Bills better watch out because we run the flea-flicker pretty well. They won't know how many times we'll run it. 20, 30 maybe 40 times, doesn't matter." Sure Rex, you keep thinking that, and we'll see you September 9th.

I know I don't watch a lot of highlights of other teams but the last time I saw one of these, I'm pretty sure Bledsoe was the QB for the bills.

Until we beat the Jets, we have no room to talk. I imagine they won't be using the same game plan as Denver did last year against us. We probably won't be using the same defense, either. Should be an interesting game. :)

We will be ready.

But this looks to be a huge game for each team.

An interesting game indeed.