DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

My Pats fan hockey teammate is already spinning Anderson as a guy who was gonna get cut anyway because he sucked. Right. Pats fans coping mechanism. he says anyone who leaves the Pats sucks anyway. :lol:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look like Kyle Willaims gave up his number for him too :doh:

EASY.... that's his number from last year with the Pats, they had to put something in there. I know anyone can edit Wiki, but it does look good as is ;)

My Pats fan hockey teammate is already spinning Anderson as a guy who was gonna get cut anyway because he sucked. Right. Pats fans coping mechanism. he says anyone who leaves the Pats sucks anyway. :lol:

PTR

I am waiting for Kraft to say how bad of a move this is for the Bills.

PTR

Tell him that according to this, the Patsies were looking to resign him...especially since Carter is not signed back on (yet).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827c0708/article/freeagent-pass-rusher-anderson-meeting-with-bills-next?module=HP11_headline_stack

Finally...the Bills seem to have accepted the inevitable...you build a great team from the trenches back. Now do the same with the o-line and we'll be cooking with gas.

This is what makes me giddy. We've been begging those in charge at 1 Bills Drive to do this for a long time.

Edited by Golden Wheels

I third the notion to grab McElroy from the Jets. From what I've seen he's a smart kid and was pretty damn good in college.

Per Bills text, Bryan Scott agreed to terms as well.

Edited by dciraolo

Wow. Just wow. I hate the over-used term but this has surely been the perfect storm.

1] A guy like Mario becoming available in FA which rarely happens

2] Ralph deciding to open the pocketbook.

3] Wanny becoming the DC

4] The Bills biggest need being pass rusher

5] The offense doing enough to create excitement that they could do well with a good D

6] Going hard for Mario immediately

7] Great weather and deers in the backyard when Mario came (along with him being a "Buffalo" kind of small town guy)

8] Signing Mario which supercharged the excitement around the city, team and league

9] Guys like Anderson liking what they see and wanting to join the party