DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. Perhaps Super Mario noticed four mule deer and five white tail deer and correctly stated there's deers in your backyard. Although I suppose it would be more correct to say there're deers.

Trouble with their, there and/or they're puts him right in the fat part of the Bell Curve around here...

Edited by Gene Frenkle

Ashamed to say that I don't recall seeing many of his games, but those numbers are pretty sick. This has been my biggest point since following the Bills decade long rebuilding project....selling the city and the franchise is such a secondary issue once a big named player hops aboard. Mario Williams gets defensive FAs intrigued about coming to Buffalo in the same way Aaron Rodgers gets offensive players excited about heading to Green Bay.

Not sure if he signs, but that would be a great line. I have a hard time thinking Kelsay will be put on the chopping block, but I have to think Dwan Edwards and Spencer Johnson will be given notice. Even Carrington is going to need to prove his worth.

Ashamed to say that I don't recall seeing many of his games, but those numbers are pretty sick. This has been my biggest point since following the Bills decade long rebuilding project....selling the city and the franchise is such a secondary issue once a big named player hops aboard. Mario Williams gets defensive FAs intrigued about coming to Buffalo in the same way Aaron Rodgers gets offensive players excited about heading to Green Bay.

Not sure if he signs, but that would be a great line. I have a hard time thinking Kelsay will be put on the chopping block, but I have to think Dwan Edwards and Spencer Johnson will be given notice. Even Carrington is going to need to prove his worth.

Carrington is still young and cheap. Can't see him going anywhere.