DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that little Hobbit computer tech nerd at OBD has the camera and microphone set up quick this time...Derek Anderson (is that his name?) will not stand for any 2 hour delays like they had for MW.

(In all seriousness, I remember seeing mark Anderson play last year on the Pats and I thought the guy was not only a physical specimen but very dominating...I'd love to see this guy as a Buffalo Bill)

Oh, and that worked out so well for us.

Nix promised to negotiate an extension that would "take care of" him. He has cred on the line.

Nix promised to offer him a contract and make every effort to get something done. The thing not mentioned is will FJ LIKE and SIGN said contract. I believe he deserves some money like Peters did. Just screwing with the fans that are inconsistent in their beliefs or make up BS reasons for why one guy is justified and the other isn't.

Football is a business before it is a sport. We had money coming out of our ass and couldn't sign our only probowler, multiyear, to a deal worthy of his promotion to LT but we can sign role player guys you can barely tell are on the field for contracts for more than they are worth.

There was an (unsubstantiated) report earlier today on another board with a poster who twice said he has very reliable info that Anderson checked into a Buffalo hotel this morning. Of course it doesn't mean anything whatsoever, but there were also a few reports that he was scheduled to visit a mystery team in the AFC on Monday (yesterday). It's possible. I like it if they are simply going to sign him for two years or something and then just release Edwards, or even S Johnson or Kelsay (which I highly doubt).

Kelsay is more likely to end up on the wall @ the ralph than get cut.

Football is a business before it is a sport. We had money coming out of our ass and couldn't sign our only probowler, multiyear, to a deal worthy of his promotion to LT but we can sign role player guys you can barely tell are on the field for contracts for more than they are worth.

That is not true at all. We could have signed him, we chose not to, because the people making the decisions were making bad decisions all the time, and they decided that they wanted to pay Peters something around 8-9 million a year, which they offered, and he and his agent wanted around 10 million a year, which he was worth, the going rate at the time, and what another team was willing to pay for him because they thought he WAS worth 10 million.

The Bills recent past, say 10-15 years, has not really been that they underpay, it's that they rarely get it right. Sometimes they overpay. Lately, however, with the new regime, they at least SEEM to be getting it right. The Kyle Williams, Stevie Johnson, Fitzpatrick, McGee. Pears, Morrison, Chandler extensions, and even the Mario Williams deal, seemed to be good deals for both the player and the team (granted, some will argue we overpaid for Fitz).

Bison. Singular or plural it's the same.

Reallys?

They were deers, dummy. Like nine deers.

Are you sure they weren't sheeps?

That far north it's probably mooses.

I think they're called meese.

Could have just been a few big bisons.

Ed Meese was in Buffalo and insulted Tim Russert's wife?

She had it coming when she threw Mario out of her hotel.