Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a cloud in the sky.....

Also Dateline ...... Orchard Park....... Media Lot at OBD ......Besides WGR550 and WIVB vehicles, 2 more media trucks have arrived...... one has it antenna pointed to the sky (sw direction) and the other trucks antenna pointed towards Buffalo.

now that's more like it!!

I drank alot yesterday and did the deed 3 times with my girl till bout 3 am and after each time I was running for my phone to check TSW she got pissed after the 2nd time

What are you, some kind of summoner who can will Mario to sign by refreshing your mobile device between acts of passion?

Also Dateline ...... Orchard Park....... Media Lot at OBD ......Besides WGR550 and WIVB vehicles, 2 more media trucks have arrived...... one has it antenna pointed to the sky (sw direction) and the other trucks antenna pointed towards Buffalo.

Thanks for the updates

now that's more like it!!

Hopefully SDS can get me a PRESS pass!

Where are Nevergiveup and Metz? I have to go back to work.

As an aside, do any of the local reporters ever break a story with the Bills. It seems like Adam Schefter and Jason La Canfora know more about what is going on at One Bills Drive than reporters at the building or down the street.

Just my impatient rant.

Go Bills!!!

Where are Nevergiveup and Metz? I have to go back to work.

As an aside, do any of the local reporters ever break a story with the Bills. It seems like Adam Schefter and Jason La Canfora know more about what is going on at One Bills Drive than reporters at the building or down the street.

Just my impatient rant.

Go Bills!!!

I feel like local guys have been way out in front of the national "insiders" on this one.

Don't be a 2 pump chump and she won't get so pissed.

If by she, you mean "it," then I get where you're coming from (no pun intended). My hand, too, gets dissatisfied if it has nothing to occupy itself during these nervous times. :beer:

Clayton just tweeted he's locked in the faciloty being convinced

I think it's a stupid attempt at Buffalo Bills "putdown" humor.

A lot of the NFL fans and media in other markets are making comments that have a "Buffalo? Are you kidding me?...LOL" ring to it.

Dayum... If Mario's 6'7", the fiance's gotta be at least 6'2".

Looking at his fiance.... she doesn't look like the high maintenance bleach blonde woman who needs 5th avenue. Maybe they will appreciate the things about the area that we all love.

Looking at his fiance.... she doesn't look like the high maintenance bleach blonde woman who needs 5th avenue. Maybe they will appreciate the things about the area that we all love.

From what I've read about MW, he's pretty down to earth--from the country, likes to hunt. Wouldn't be surprised if he married a pretty down to earth girl, as well.

And she carries her own bags. Although Mario could have offered to drag her carryon for her, and if he didn't, Wannstedt should have.

Dayum... If Mario's 6'7", the fiance's gotta be at least 6'2".

Pro football reference has him at 6'6'. But damn even so, she must be a tall one.

BTW, I've been reading a lot of online "we didn't want Mario anyways" bashing by Texan fans...LOL