If Evans gets cut do you want him back

ALLEN1QB

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he grew up a Browns fan it is almost certain he hated Baltimore, who stole the Browns. All of a sudden the crappy season and almost intentional looking drop in the championship game, might make a little sense. Maybe if he came back he would be a back to his old self.

intentional??? it wasnt a "drop" and also i would take him in a heartbeat, i heard someone showed him how to run slower, go over the middle, drop game winners and showboat after meaningless td's, since thats the kind of guys we have now here in b'lo

Peerless Price was horrible when he came back, but knowing the Bills they will try to sign him on t he cheap !

many balls that was thrown his way were off target, would hit the ground by his toes, or was one of those dumb a$$ bubble screens that havent worked for 10 years here in buffalo, also he had jp as a qb, Peerless was actually solid, didnt drop a ball and actually won some games for us in his return. He actually sucked much worse his rookie year when he single handedly fumbled away 3 close games that we could have won. he was a fumbler mckelvin style as a rookie. i always thought he would have another break out game but his neck injury left him looking like a shlub, but to those that actually watch football, it was obviously bad qb'ing

intentional??? it wasnt a "drop" and also i would take him in a heartbeat, i heard someone showed him how to run slower, go over the middle, drop game winners and showboat after meaningless td's, since thats the kind of guys we have now here in b'lo

I'm not sure where you're going here. Do you want Evans or not? I would take him. If you grew up a Bills fan and the Bills moved to LA and you ended up playing for LA wouldn't you drop a pass out of loyalty to the Bills? Evans did that for the Browns.

I'd take him back cheap. The Bills need a deep threat. He is way better than Donald Jones.

Since I'm still at a loss as to how Donald Jones makes an NFL lineup, this is not saying much.

Evans would be the #4 WR on the Bills right now. I'd be fine if they signed him as such.

Someone else will decide to gamble that he's better than that - the Bills won't.

Can anyone with a sober mind explain just exactly why Lee Evans would want to come back to Buffalo - when he asked to be traded away last year? And why you're at it please tell us all the compelling reasons why the General Manager that basically said at the time that even though Evans was well liked and thought of, they thought he wasn't the kind of player they wanted to build the team around.

Can anyone with a sober mind explain just exactly why Lee Evans would want to come back to Buffalo - when he asked to be traded away last year? And why you're at it please tell us all the compelling reasons why the General Manager that basically said at the time that even though Evans was well liked and thought of, they thought he wasn't the kind of player they wanted to build the team around.

There is a simple answer to this. No other team wants a slug that lets the TD pass that gets them to the Super Bowl be slapped out of his hands. It wasn't ripped out, or punched out, it was slapped out. The guy does not have what it takes. And he has not had IT for years.

• 3 weeks later...

Ravens to release Lee Evans, Domonique Foxworth.

According to Aaron Wilson of the Carroll County Times, in addition to cutting Chris Carr, the Ravens also plan to cut WR Lee Evans and CB Domonique Foxworth.

You guys got to think outside the box on this one. Signing Lee Evans would change the entire dynamic of the AFC East. It's a no-brainer what to do here.

I wonder exactly how many ways people can misquote that and blatantly twist the entire content of that thread.

Probably about the same number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Congrats on being licker #648......

Or are you still licker #647 since you've previously staked your claim?

Oh and btw, for just the second time ever the Ravens swept the Stillers while winning the division; and in the game where Evans was healthy they scored the most points they've ever scored against a Stiller D.

So yeah, I'd say he may have have had some effect on the dynamic of that rivalry. :P