major

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it better than Jauron?

I'm not loving the slow boat back to contention, but I'd rather go 4-12 and 6-10 with a team that stands toe-to-toe to it's opponents than 7-9 with an offense and defense that are both near the bottom of the league but can scrape out wins against other bad teams by boring them, and the fans, to death.

I know it's piling on time and I just shook my head today when the graphic went up reminding us we are the team longest removed from the playoffs, BUT, Chan has brought us an improved offense. His plays are more exciting to watch than before. His pass patterns have been getting receivers open which is a huge improvement over past regimes. It's not run left, run right, 3-yrd pass attempt and punt.

And our O-line played better than than the last several years. (I don't know if that's Chan's playbook or our O-line coach is NFL coach of the year)

So you experts can flame away but I see Chan bringing something here and I'm OK if he stays on. Other changes need to be made obviously but until Ralph passes the team on, we settle for modest improvements.