Antonio Brown is declaring bankruptcy

9 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Isnt this the same guy who was showing off his bank account balance  of 20 odd million just a few years back.  How does one burn through 20 million that fast

Have you not been to a grocery store lately? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

Keep laughing at him. This is a classic case of CTE. 

He has ALWAYS been this way. CTE has nothing to do with it. He has incidents going back to high school. There are former teammates going back a long time talking about how narcissistic he is.

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

There’s a difference between ADHD and CTE. 

Whatever laugh at him and feel better about yourselves. Every last one of you will hide under a rock and pretend like you didn’t laugh after it comes out how damaged his brain was. 

I won't, book mark this.

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

Call me shocked......i always thought he had a good head on his shoulders.

...............................(rolls eyes)

He nearly had no head on his shoulders after that Vontaze Burfict hit.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

It is unreal how history has a way of repeating itself. AB is a unique character but the age old story of quick big money paid to an athlete or celebrity going down the toilet is old and tired. 

Hope the guy can find his way through the demons of his life. 

Agree on several fronts here. Unfortunately, athletes and celebrities don’t make millions bc they’re good with money.  My impression is the league does try to teach players about money management, but AB obviously just does what he wants.  Minimal self control.

After all the BS he pulled good for him he is getting everything he deserves ! If he keeps going the way he has the next article we read will be about him being home less living under a bridge some where .

It's really to bad to go from as good a player & person that he seemed or portrayed being to becoming a huge POS human being, just sad any way you look at it, to blow all the MILLIONS of dollars that he made ridiculous !! 

But he brought it all on his self so he has no one but him self to blame ...

I don’t know if it’s CTE or mental illness, but AB’s head is not right. 

His story is sad, more than anything else, to me. 

• Agree 1

Considering some of the allegations against him he probably should be in jail. 

He had every opportunity to seek help if he's having mental health issues. Having a mental health crisis doesn't excuse your actions, as much as it might explain them. 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don’t know if it’s CTE or mental illness, but AB’s head is not right. 

His story is sad, more than anything else, to me. 

Ryan Clark said he's always been this guy. He talked about AB blowing up on him and others in practice telling them they better not put a hand on him because he was the franchise. Clark said he warned them not to give AB a big contract because of the monster it would create. Pittsburgh did just that. Tomlin managed him and his behavior behind the scenes for quite a while, then they finally shipped him out. After that, he went into a complete free-fall. He kept it together long enough to poach a ring on Brady's coattails, but was soon last seen walking off the field with his shirt off when he quit mid-game. Thankfully, that trade fell through for us. It would have been the worst trade of all time and we'd still be going on about how stupid it was to this day. 

Remember bankruptcy does not mean you’re broke. It simply means you can’t afford your debts, ie. your mortgage. He could downsize and still be filthy rich. 

I also obviously don’t know his situation, just stating a possibility.