Would you get Tom Brady’s autograph?

Easiest question of the week. No. I have a life full of friends, fun, and responsibilities. I have time to watch football but no interest in asking some stranger to sign something. I have even less interest in Tom Brady. 

No. In general, I'm not that interested in "famous" people from any walk of life. Movie stars, musicians, athletes, whoever, just doesn't move the needle for me at all. I don't need their autograph nor would being in their presence be any different to me than anyone else's. 

• Like (+1) 3

Here's a question....what does Mahomes have to do to be considered the best ever? He has 3 Super Bowls and is actually a better all around athlete than Brady. If he keeps putting up the numbers he has and wins 5 Super Bowls, which would be 2 less than Brady, would he overtake Brady? I feel like Brady is a better guy in real life. Mahomes has always struck me as an entitled arrogant prick. But this is just based on play

If I had an opportunity presented to me where I could get his autograph I wouldn't turn it down but then I would sell it.  Everything has a price in today's economy

I would never hang anything Brady autographed in my mancave or anything like that 

2 hours ago, Ga boy said:

I’m seeing some short Fb vids of people getting autographs and selfies with the GOAT QB in public places.  I think a true Bills fan wouldn’t.  I wouldn’t. I even saw him autographing someone’s clothing who didn’t ask for it.  Now that’s a Brady move. If I was in the same elevator or sat beside him in coach (ha), I would definitely tell him I’m a member of Bills Mafia and I’m glad he’s retired.  I mean I’d have to say something, wouldn’t I?  But no autograph or selfie.  How bout you?  Would you, could you, should you?

I was a DIE HARD Knicks fan and hated the Bulls & Micheal Jordan as much as I hated Brady , because of those two I had to replace lots of broken furniture  , TV sets / remotes . 
Every time there’s a discussion about the greatest NBA player of all time for me it’s Micheal Jordan and it’s not even close  as a QB I think Brady is in that category , back in the day when they were  playing I would have never ask for an autograph or taken a picture with any of them , but today I would take bunch of selfies with both of them 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

I dont really need anyone's autograph. 

All I could think of when I hear that is deaf leopard 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LarryMadman said:

Absolutely, he is the best QB to ever play the game. Favorite team aside, as a football fan why wouldn't you?

I’d ask him why he destroyed his cell phone. Then maybe, if we had time, I ask why so many TB12 users popped for performance enhancers. Then, maybe if I bought him an avocado ice cream, he’d tell me why the NFL destroyed the Spygate 1 tapes and why there wasn’t a list of teams found spied on in Spygate 2 and why only one person was fired despite an established team funded network of travel and filming. 

I’d ask if it felt odd at all to be such an outlier to be the literal only player to enjoy such success in their mid 40s and how odd it is that few people question it despite relying on a pharmacist who isn’t an actual doctor. 

Finally I’d ask him why his GOAT coach didn’t endorse him in any of the many scandals but especially surrounding deflategate. And if that factored into him seemingly leaving to spite him when the natural reaction would be to ride off into the sunset together. Add to that why his GM chose the coach over him. Then i’d ask for his autograph

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

No, but I don't have any interest in autographs from anyone.  Otherwise,  I don't have anything against him.  The blame for the Bills' problems during most of that time period falls on their own front office management.

I don't do autographs. But I wouldn't be disrespectful either.

Hate the opinion ball you want, but I hold no bad feelings for Brady. It's not his fault that Buffalo absolutely refused to field a competitive team for much of his duration there.

And don't give me the "he's a cheater" BS either because had the same situations played out except he played in Buffalo this board would defend him against everything until their dying breath. And that "swarmy cocky" attitude people love to bash on...would play very will in Orchard Park. Y'all would have embraced him even more for it. Those victory Monday videos he posted on social media would have been replayed here with tons of people loving them. 

Guy had a heck of a career and was the most successful QB to ever play. He can't hurt you anymore, people. Late the hate go.

1 hour ago, RochesterLifer said:

Easiest question of the week. No. I have a life full of friends, fun, and responsibilities. I have time to watch football but no interest in asking some stranger to sign something. I have even less interest in Tom Brady. 

Would have taken you less time than it took to write this post and would probably be more memorable. :)

• Haha (+1) 1

I would not get ANYONE'S autograph, because I'm an adult.

I think it's cool to meet athletes and celebrities. To shake their hand, have a quick chat with them, thank them for their work, whatever.

But...their signature on a piece of paper? Does nothing for me. What am I even supposed to do with it? Put it on a shelf? Walk by it and look at it admiringly and say "Burt Reynolds actually wrote on this. That's his actual hand writing!" ?

To each their own. If autographs make people happy, then God bless 'em. I'm team "let people like things". But for me personally... I just don't get the appeal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

No bc I don’t care about autographs. I mean if I could sell it maybe. Anyway, idk if there’s already a thread on this but there is a TB roast tonight on Netflix. I do def plan to watch that!  

• Like (+1) 1