Josh Working With WR’s Beyond OTAs/Camp

6 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Honest question? Do people really think this matters? Josh tossing the ball around a HS field for a couple hours one weekend this summer. I mean it can't hurt but seriously how much can it possibly matter.

You think in the KC game they said on the sideline remember that out pattern you threw me on the Lockport Lions field in June? Let's do that again!

I liked you better when you were in Portland.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Are there actually folks out there that question Josh’s work ethic? The same guy everyone ***** on coming into the league and had to bust his ass in the offseason to become the player he’s become? Wow. I guess I always thought people were kidding with that stuff. I can see issues with his diet (he’s even admitted as much), but questioning big haus’ individual work ethic is crazy. 

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Are there actually folks out there that question Josh’s work ethic? The same guy everyone ***** on coming into the league and had to bust his ass in the offseason to become the player he’s become? Wow. I guess I always thought people were kidding with that stuff. I can see issues with his diet (he’s even admitted as much), but questioning big haus’ individual work ethic is crazy. 

Diet is part of work ethic. 😐

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 808 said:

Diet is part of work ethic. 😐

Maybe. Probably splitting hairs, but I’d say diet is more about discipline (i.e., choices and portion control) than work ethic (i.e., true commitment to developing one’s craft). Because of his occupation, you could say eating right should be part of his commitment to his craft, but none of his choices seem to have impacted his performance on the field. That stuff will start to factor in more as he ages, and he’s acknowledged that will need to change. And I trust him to address it. Not sure why anyone would doubt him on that. 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Damn thats crazy I thought he only does golf 

I was told in the Keon Coleman thread that Beane should be fired for listening to Allen because he wasn't a scout though...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/27/2024 at 5:39 PM, SoonerBillsFan said:

Bull ****. I read right here he doesn't work in the offseason. 😁

Psh... probably getting together to go golfing. Maybe we should start Trubisky and tank for the no 1 pick in 2025.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Honestly can’t believe we haven’t seen one pass thrown yet this offseason. 

Josh can only dream about ever approaching this level of dedication to his craft in the offseason:

• Haha (+1) 7

On 4/28/2024 at 6:05 PM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I know. And as I said, it can't hurt. I agree even if it is more social rapport and team building as opposed to actual pass and catch it can be a positive.

I just wonder at this level does it really make a difference.  

It's gotta help with timing. He's got a few new guys and doesn't know how long it takes them to get to the spot in a route.