Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

Fans hate it, but they also hated the Allen pick, so guess we shall see 🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t watch college ball, so I’m intrigued to see how the kid develops… :beer:

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1

@HappyDays seemed to really have a premonition with all his Coleman talk today.

Going back to my first view of him, I really liked him.  He was kind of an odd faller.  Seems like he would have been a mid 1st round pick if not for his 40 time.  All this talk of him being like Kelvin Benjamin is ridiculous.  Watch him return punts for the Seminoles.  Plus there's the gauntlet drill.  

Buffalo clearly coveted this guy and knew he'd fall a bit.  Perfect fit in the sense that we don't have anyone like him.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

FWIW Bryan Broaddus and the cowboys media guys who actually study the draft loved the coleman pick and thought he should have gone earlier....said he plays with a chip on his shoulder and with attitude.   Cee Dee lamb's cousin.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The Bill's are idiots, the last receiver I'd pick that's still on the board. Pathetic! All that for F'in Coleman!!!

Please hopefully prove me wrong in time, so many great receivers in this draft and we end up with frickin Coleman. Another slow Gabe Davis.

Edited by JBI$111
If they end up with another really fast vertical threat, then this won't be so bad and painful.
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1