Josh works out tomorrow

13 hours ago, Steptide said:

I assume Josh will speak to the media at some point this week. Curious what he says about the Diggs trade, doubt we'll get a full honest answer though 

"Love Stef, this is a business so hard decisions are made sometime. I hope he does well in Houston, CJ is a great QB"

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Nelius said:

He playing catch with his horse faced wife? Cuz it’s certainly not Kelce or Rice 

Kelce has a new gig too. He’s host of a show called “Are You Smarter Than A Celebrity.” I went to a couple tapings, Fitzy was on the panel of one, Ochocinco was on another.

11 hours ago, FireChans said:

If Josh had won 3 SB’s, I wouldn’t complain about anything he ever did or didn’t do.

Wait, you don't get off this easy. Isn't the point of you guys complaining Allen isn't devoted to football 24/7 in the off season based on your belief that Mahommes is all about football all the time and that he stays in great shape.  Choose one or the other.

2 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

So much kudos for showing up to team ota. Imagine if he organized a practice session on his own. This place would go nuts.

Eh in just over a week he might have 2 rookie WRs he needs to plan to invite, scheduling a time where all these guys can meet up can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

So much kudos for showing up to team ota. Imagine if he organized a practice session on his own. This place would go nuts.

Are we reading the same thread? This thread is like 80% hate and dudes trying to top each other with lame boomer jokes. There’s a significant lack of “kudos”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Eh in just over a week he might have 2 rookie WRs he needs to plan to invite, scheduling a time where all these guys can meet up can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I think these people wanted Allen to hold passing drills at his house in March with the WR's including Diggs & Davis. 

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Wait, you don't get off this easy. Isn't the point of you guys complaining Allen isn't devoted to football 24/7 in the off season based on your belief that Mahommes is all about football all the time and that he stays in great shape.  Choose one or the other.

I don’t believe that Mahomes is all about football all the time 24:7.

I do think he works harder than Josh in the off-season.

I also think he’s accomplished much more than Allen, as evidence by multiple MVP awards and multiple SB wins.

If Josh rips off 3 SB’s and spends his time in the off-season gaining 50 lbs, I won’t give a crap because we are winners and we’ve accomplished the ultimate goal. 

It’s a tough look to be a 3x divisional appearance QB AND being out worked by the best QB in football whose won 3 championships.

No one would complain in Chiefs land if Mahomes started taking it a bit easier. 

This is all obvious and congruent. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I think these people wanted Allen to hold passing drills at his house in March with the WR's including Diggs & Davis. 

Don't forget Harty and Sherfield maybe have Hyde and Poyer help out in coverage, I'd include Tre if he'd recovered enough.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why are you here?  To just troll or are you that dumb?

This is the guy who changed his screen name to WRONG JOSH when he was drafted. What’s that about a leopard changing its spots?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It’s a new group of receivers this year so hopefully what you said happens.

Agreed about logistics. With people living in different parts of the country in the offseason it takes effort to meet up and train. That’s why those QBs that do that routinely shows a higher level of dedication. 

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The hatred of Josh has got to levels I didn't expect from Bills fans. Maybe Diggs low level re-tweet about us was correct.

That's just a handful of people on here. It's all for the same reason, which can be found in this revealing thread from the past:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I remember being mad at the Bills for allowing the Jets to get Darnold. 

I was too. I was absolutely sure that Sam Darnold was a can't-miss prospect and that Josh Allen would bust. I screamed at the TV and all that, but I thankfully didn't leave a post for posterity. I called my dad and his attitude was that he's our guy now so lets see where it leads us. Always wise advice for situations over which you have no control. 

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why are you here?  To just troll or are you that dumb?

I think the answer to your either or question is "Yes"

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

The hatred of Josh has got to levels I didn't expect from Bills fans  trolls on TBD. Maybe Diggs low level re-tweet about us was correct.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Low Positive said:

That's just a handful of people on here. It's all for the same reason, which can be found in this revealing thread from the past:

Just reading the first 3 pages was revealing. Even some respected posters were sure he was a bad pick. Just wow!

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm dumb for pointing out that Mahomes is working out every day? Yes I guess I'm the problem

It's really a timing thing. It's not that what you said was right or wrong, it's more about you standing alone and saying it. Wait until after a loss perhaps. 

22 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Mahomes has already been working out for 2 months and posting it online. Meanwhile Josh...

My aunt don’t take vacation because spending to much time with her husband is worse then going to work. My guess is Pats situation is similar

• Haha (+1) 1