After yesterday who is your WR pick at 28?

I am trying to not corner myself into one player this year, because it never seems to go the way I want it to. Instead, I’m trying to put some of the WRs in a bucket and hoping for one of them. 

Right now, I would take one of Brian Thomas, Troy Franklin, or AD Mitchell at 28. It seems as though Franklin and Mitchell might still be somewhat realistic. Thomas may have put himself firmly in the top 20 after yesterday.

Mitchell has that big game pedigree that we need. Cosell also loves him and says he thinks he might be a top 10 wr in the league in 3 years. Good enough for me…

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Based on who will be there, actual football production and combine testing, who is your pick?

No one specific.

There are enough talented prospects in this draft that I'm purposely not attached to any one or two specific guys. Where we are scheduled to pick (if we even pick there) there are about 8 guys I would be happy with. More interesting to me is to see what skill sets they end up valuing over others. 

• Like (+1) 2

Hasn’t changed . 

I’ve loved Brian Thomas all along but I know he will be gone barring a trade up.

Ive mentioned it all off-season and I won’t stop. 

A Mitchell 

• Like (+1) 3

If we're staying at #28?

1. Brian Thomas Jr. (a pipe dream at this point)

2. Adonai Mitchell (probably gone as well)

3. Xavier Leggette 

4. Ladd McConkey

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

If we're staying at #28?

1. Brian Thomas Jr. (a pipe dream at this point)

2. Adonai Mitchell (probably gone as well)

3. Xavier Leggette 

4. Ladd McConkey

I don't think McConkey fits the skill set of what they need or are looking for at #28, though I love him. That's my order, though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

I don't think McConkey fits the skill set of what they need or are looking for at #28, though I love him. That's my order, though.

McConkey also said he didn’t meet with the bills at the combine. One of the only top guys that didn’t meet with them. However…he did talk to them at the senior bowl. 

• Like (+1) 5

21 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Thomas Jr, Mitchell, Franklin and Worthy

Any of these 4 will do fine and thinking 2-3 will be available when we pick, probably 2 but we only need 1

• Agree 2