Matt Araiza signs with Chiefs

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Im the opposite. 

I had come to terms with the face we wouldn’t be the ones who signed him after all the bs that went on…

However, Kansas City?… because, of course it’s Kansas City. 

Literal same reaction

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JMM said:

Seems a bit strange, first of all the timing,  but more importantly they already have a terrific punter in Townsend. So unless they are releasing him for salary issues this signing makes little sense 

Townsend a UFA at start of league year.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Im the opposite. 

I had come to terms with the fact we wouldn’t be the ones who signed him after all the bs that went on…

However, Kansas City?… because, of course it’s Kansas City. 

It's like they're rubbing our noses in it. 

I seriously hate them more than NE.

• Agree 1

Thought they might bring him in to compete with Martin even though Martin finished the year off strong.  I wonder if Beane brings in another young punter or they just don't bother like they did last training camp.

Fuh k,  oh well…,

In hindsight, I wonder if a suspension while the legal issues played out would’ve made more sense than an outright cut? If there was sufficient evidence for the Bills to believe he was guilty, cool, cut him. But at the time there was only he said/she said and an annoying lawyer on the woman’s side making unprofessional threats. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hahahahaha I love the hate in here! If the Bills had signed him, there would’ve been 3 pages of complaining about his problems, doesn’t know how to hold the ball for kicks, blah blah blah. He signs with the Chiefs and all of a sudden the Bills didn’t sign this all world punter 🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1