Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

TBBills Fan

Just now, Heitz said:

Wow.  Heck of a "comeback" by KC - they just hung in there and let SF hang themselves. :Beer: 

Comeback is too strong of a word for that, the Chiefs defense which is who should get the MVP never let the 49ers pull away like they should have so all it took was the offense firing off a couple rounds at the right moment and Shanahan crapped down his leg.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Who honestly can stand this anymore.  We go from Pats for 20 years no we are looking at KC for another 10.

It's like rooting for the Washington Generals if you aren't a KC fan.

There's a difference.  Yes Mahomes might be something akin to the new Brady, but we have a QB of equal caliber now too.  It's not like we're in hopeless land like we were all those years against the Pats.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Well at least the Bills can say they lost to the Super Bowl champs.

and, we gave up the same # of points to the Chiefs in the Divisional Round, with our ragtag crew,  as the fully healthy San Fran D did tonight.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Einstein said:

It absolutely matters.

Mahomes scores a TD first, then the 49ers likely run the ball on 3rd down and create 4th and short. Or maybe even get the 1st.

It would force the 9ners to play all four downs, yes. But I just doubt they can do that AND stop KC from scoring the winning field goal after. 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I take some solace in Shanahan bumbling Super Bowls away haha 

I don't.  I just see a giant, insurmountable roadblock to the Bills ever winning a SB.

We aren't likely to get another QB as good as Allen again for many, many, many years and it's wasted with a new dynasty always winning it all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

You will not convince me otherwise.......  If we're healthy, we beat this Chiefs team by 2 scores in the Divisional round.  We're a better team and it absolutely sucks that we have to now watch this ball washing that is going to take place because we got key players injured at the worst possible time.....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, popcornpam said:

Can Kelsey retire and take his girlfriend with her believe it or not we’ve watched football for years without her!

They stunk all year.  

Jim Harbaugh would probably love for their offense to come back as is.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.