Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

TBBills Fan

Just now, HurlyBurly51 said:

How is Balt +900 with that playoff choker Lamar?

He's almost a 2 Time unanimous MVP though maybe those odds are just for the regular season are there different odds once they get into the playoffs because got to have worse ones then when whatever angels in the outfield deal he has going on unfortunately can no longer help him.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Here we go folks. It's starting. Everybody is going to spend the next 8 months ignoring what they watched with their own eyes and boil it all down to one player.

He keeps winning Superbowls by luck, it’s uncanny. Mahomes on the Jets would be lucky to win 6 games. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Well, if SF had played a clean game they win comfortably.  But the bottom line, Mahommes is the new GOAT. That's it.

I thought he was kind of bad in this one honestly 😂. Missing wide open reads all night and making tons of mistakes…showed up that last drive though for sure 

he had a good season but a lot of the credit he’s getting should be going to the defense 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2

I saw Purdy and the others sweating it out on that last drive thinking they could stop them. I’m thinking Purdy better get ready because they are about to rip your heart out and stomp on it. All the makings of a Bills loss we’re all way too familiar with. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

I feel for Purdy. Guy did everything and got 13 seconded

He played about as well as his athletic profile could allow for, but still not good enough ultimately. He doesn't have a playmaking bone in his body.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What does that matter anyone who seriously thought that even if they had won would have been someone you could safely consider an idiot.

It matters to me. If you want to hear Brock Purdy is better than Allen all ***** off season then I guess you are disappointed.

We already knew the Chiefs were a great team.

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.