Best Buffalo Bills tweets on X

TwistofFate

Jezzzzzzzz we might agree or disagree about his abilities if they are declining, his trade value, Beane's plan at WR, etc.

What the hell is this? Fans have been calling him cancer and dragging him through the mud after he put up the best 4 years any WR has ever had in Buffalo. I’d like that comment too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Not everyone is going to like the things that you like, that’s just life. 

Diggs clearly left on bad terms and that’s soured him to all of WNY.

Whatever, he won’t get his lambo stuck in the snow in Texas. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Personally, I think this deserves a thread of its own. But I also understand why some fans don't want to go down this rabbit hole.

The bottom line: Diggs is too emotional. Last week the fans "were the best." This week, they are the "worst." 

The truth is that you don't want guys who are too emotional going into battle with you. You need guys like Brady (who napped before the SuperBowl.) You need to be able to turn emotions on and off at the right time.

Diggs isn't able to do that. So, ya know, **** him. Go tear up another team's locker room.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Personally, I think this deserves a thread of its own. But I also understand why some fans don't want to go down this rabbit hole.

The bottom line: Diggs is too emotional. Last week the fans "were the best." This week, they are the "worst." 

The truth is that you don't want guys who are too emotional going into battle with you. You need guys like Brady (who napped before the SuperBowl.) You need to be able to turn emotions on and off at the right time.

Diggs isn't able to do that. So, ya know, **** him. Go tear up another team's locker room.

I'm confused. What did diggs do? He didn't tweet it.. someone replied to him. It has a like, but the screenshot doesn't show who liked it. Can someone explain it to me?

Edited by Malazan

12 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I'm confused. What did diggs do? He didn't tweet it.. someone replied to him. It has a like, but the screenshot doesn't show who liked it. Can someone explain it to me?

He "liked" a tweet that said Bills fans are the worst and bitter AF.

1 hour ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

It’s not just Diggs. Beasley and Davis had bitterness towards Bills fans. 

1 hour ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

I tend to agree. But it’s like a “damned if you do and damned if you don’t.” People are killing Brian Thomas for being quiet and laid back and maybe not really an alpha. The flip side is Diggs who is emotional and a diva. I prefer Thomas’ attitude, but there seems to be pretty conflicting opinions on this. 

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I tend to agree. But it’s like a “damned if you do and damned if you don’t.” People are killing Brian Thomas for being quiet and laid back and maybe not really an alpha. The flip side is Diggs who is emotional and a diva. I prefer Thomas’ attitude, but there seems to be pretty conflicting opinions on this. 

They are at opposite ends of the scale. Give me the guy in the middle or the guy tilting towards Diggs side.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Jezzzzzzzz we might agree or disagree about his abilities if they are declining, his trade value, Beane's plan at WR, etc.

What the hell is this? Fans have been calling him cancer and dragging him through the mud after he put up the best 4 years any WR has ever had in Buffalo. I’d like that comment too.

he’s not going to like 31 other fan bases either 

4 hours ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

or, he’s kind of a jerk in reality but wants to be liked so he tries to put on the show and there are a lot of cracks in that veneer 

I think that makes more sense than being legit bipolar but who knows 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s not just Diggs. Beasley and Davis had bitterness towards Bills fans. 

The Poyer family as well. 

Here's the thing with athletes. As long as a fan base is worshipping then it's the best and smartest fan base in the world. The nanosecond that a portion of the fan base starts saying "Player is getting older and less productive" it's a different story, even if it's the truth.

I think many players get locked into the thought that people are fans of a team because of them, when in reality it's the opposite. I'm a fan of the player because they play on my team. When they're done in Buffalo I don't follow them to another city. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They are at opposite ends of the scale. Give me the guy in the middle or the guy tilting towards Diggs side.

It doesn’t much matter as long as it doesn’t get taken to an AB level. I’d take Larry Fitzgerald or Jerry Rice any day. There are definitely a lot more WRs like Stefon Diggs out there than ones like Amari Cooper though. 

In all honesty, I’d probably despise this fan base too. 

Diggs is:  a diva.  Toxic.  Drops passes.  Overpaid.   Argues with Allen.  

on realty the dude gave us some AMAZING plays and excitement.  He was a freakin stud here.  

this fab base is brutal sometimes.  Not surprised him or Davis are bitter.  You think they don’t read social media?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

on realty the dude gave us some AMAZING plays and excitement.  He was a freakin stud here.  

this fab base is brutal sometimes.  Not surprised him or Davis are bitter.  You think they don’t read social media?  

Yeah I know right.  Making 70 million guaranteed the next three seasons, playing with a generational talent in allen, being loved by the majority of bills fans, being one of the most targeted receivers in the nfl over the past 4 seasons, and reaching multiple pro bowls for the first time in your career. It must have been a real bitter pill to swallow. I feel real bad for him for what he may need to randomly read on twitter and instagram. 🤦 The injustice of it all. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

20 minutes ago, <bills4life> said:

Yeah I know right.  Making 70 million guaranteed the next three seasons, playing with a generational talent in allen, being loved by the majority of bills fans, being one of the most targeted receivers in the nfl over the past 4 seasons, and reaching multiple pro bowls for the first time in your career. It must have been a real bitter pill to swallow. I feel real bad for him for what he may need to randomly read on twitter and instagram. 🤦 The injustice of it all. 

Thank for for proving my point. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, <bills4life> said:

Yes I know. Sometimes facts are a very inconvenient truth. 

Just the fact you mention how much he makes as a basis to take all the unnecessary heat is proving more of my point. 

the guy was nothing short of amazing during his tenure here.   And you are STILL bitching about him.  And you wonder why he’s glad he’s gone, if that’s accurate.  

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Blackbeard said:

Just the fact you mention how much he makes as a basis to take all the unnecessary heat is proving more of my point. 

the guy was nothing short of amazing during his tenure here.   And you are STILL bitching about him.  And you wonder why he’s glad he’s gone. 

You mean the heat he brought upon himself? Furthermore he was paid by the Bills commensurate to what he earned.  Which is the ultimate sign of respect by the bill’s organization.  Not once did I say he was overpaid. I simply stated a fact.  Not one comment or example I made was inaccurate or untrue. Yet somehow this proves your point that Diggs is mistreated?  Okay then. 

1 minute ago, &lt;bills4life&gt; said:

You mean the heat he brought upon himself? Furthermore he was paid by the Bills commensurate to what he earned.  Which is the ultimate sign of respect by the bill’s organization.  Not once did I say he was overpaid. I simply stated a fact.  Not one comment or example I made was inaccurate or untrue. Yet somehow this proves your point that Diggs is mistreated?  Okay then. 

Just more of the same.  Blah blah blah kid. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, <bills4life> said:

Odds are that I’m probably older than you.  “Kid”

I'm 45.  I don't care how old you are.  Your actions are childish.

Get well soon.

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

Khalil seems happy.  

GKezWFMWsAAaHzO?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Just more of the same BS.  Cherry picked stats.

Please note:  LAST 10 games.

The Bills definitely should've made Shakir WR 1 last season!  

You are a hoot, your idolization of Diggs, and refusal to think that Diggs overall behavior and recent on the field performance, especially in the playoffs had a lot to do with his being traded is comical at this point. Second team, same behavior, in the short tenure that players have in the NFL that is a notable trend, but you be you. 
I’m thinking you might need a second hobby…, 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

You are a hoot, your idolization of Diggs, and refusal to think that Diggs overall behavior and recent on the field performance, especially in the playoffs had a lot to do with his being traded is comical at this point. Second team, same behavior, in the short tenure that players have in the NFL that is a notable trend, but you be you. 
I’m thinking you might need a second hobby…, 

My "idolization" of Diggs.  Laughable.  Why do you say that?  Cause i spoke the truth about him?  He was a STUD on this team, and anyone arguing that has ulterior motives, has just plain hate in their heart, is blind, or didn't watch the last bunch of seasons.

Also, touching on your "point" of Diggs' "behavior":   you seem to missing the FACT that the MAJORITY of his "behaviour" was contrived by a seething media.  Plain and simple.    Same way Allen is constantly taking a beating from the media as well.  All unwarranted.  

You fans are WAY overly critical and drink WAY too much media cool-aid.   The guy played his ass off for us, never missed a game (correct me if i'm wrong) and legitimately gave a backbone to an otherwise sally team.  Those are facts.  Not "idolization" friend.

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MarkKelso&#x27;sHelmet said:

He "liked" a tweet that said Bills fans are the worst and bitter AF.

Is that what that screenshot shows? I don't use twitter so maybe I'm just confused, but that just seems to show the reply to diggs has "a" like, not that it was diggs.

Also, does anyone have a link to the actual tweet and not some rando fan's screenshot?

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

The Poyer family as well. 

Here's the thing with athletes. As long as a fan base is worshipping then it's the best and smartest fan base in the world. The nanosecond that a portion of the fan base starts saying "Player is getting older and less productive" it's a different story, even if it's the truth.

I think many players get locked into the thought that people are fans of a team because of them, when in reality it's the opposite. I'm a fan of the player because they play on my team. When they're done in Buffalo I don't follow them to another city. 

I became a Bills fan originally because of Jim Kelly (I think fellow original out of town Bills fans without family roots in B-lo also may have similar origin stories of a specific player being an impetus?), but now that I've been a Bills fan for ca. 35 years, I would completely agree with you--I'm a fan of the team first and foremost, and when players are done here, I don't really pay too much attention to them on their new teams.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I became a Bills fan originally because of Jim Kelly (I think fellow original out of town Bills fans without family roots in B-lo also may have similar origin stories of a specific player being an impetus?), but now that I've been a Bills fan for ca. 35 years, I would completely agree with you--I'm a fan of the team first and foremost, and when players are done here, I don't really pay too much attention to them on their new teams.    

Oh, there are some fans for sure that became fans because of a specific player. A number of fans followed Josh Allen from his time at Wyoming, absolutely. And there are some players I'll follow after they leave the Bills. Bruce Smith was one of them. 

3 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

It's not an either or situation. Both can be true.

5 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

@BlackbeardThe Bills fan dinguses on social media do not represent this amazing fan base as a whole.  If Diggs doesn’t understand this, then I question whether he is as intelligent as some think he is. 

Very possible.  Very!  

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Oh, there are some fans for sure that became fans because of a specific player. A number of fans followed Josh Allen from his time at Wyoming, absolutely. And there are some players I'll follow after they leave the Bills. Bruce Smith was one of them. 

It's not an either or situation. Both can be true.

Youre definitely right.  Both can be true.  But where i pause on the whole "toxic diva" thing is that 95% of it is media driven.  

Allen has it even worse.   He is criticized by just about everyone outside of the Buffalo Bills fan base.  And its mainly out of jealousy of talent.  A LOT of that can be said about Diggs.   

10 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

@BlackbeardThe Bills fan dinguses on social media do not represent this amazing fan base as a whole.  If Diggs doesn’t understand this, then I question whether he is as intelligent as some think he is. 

There are plenty of posters on this board who 1. claim to have no social media and 2. hate on Diggs here. I think it's unfortunately VERY representative of the general fanbase right now. That will likely change as we get some time and distance and folks go back to realizing how great he was here and how little he did that was actually bad or offensive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

the guy was nothing short of amazing during his tenure here.   And you are STILL bitching about him.  And you wonder why he’s glad he’s gone, if that’s accurate.  

he was tired of losing, plain and simple. He was awesome, the Bills will miss him no doubt.

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There are plenty of posters on this board who 1. claim to have no social media and 2. hate on Diggs here. I think it's unfortunately VERY representative of the general fanbase right now. That will likely change as we get some time and distance and folks go back to realizing how great he was here and how little he did that was actually bad or offensive.

as I said above, I think 13 seconds stung him to his core, as it should have. Then add on the Bengal playoff game, and this year's annual loss to KC and he had just lost all faith in McD and Allen to get him to a championship. Remember this dude wanted to win so bad he was ready to keep playing in the first Bengal game.

Having said that, in February I called for a retooling year and taking all the cap hits this year, and that included trading Diggs. Just felt if we did the cap clearing, no need to spread the pain out. 

They did most of what I wanted outside keeping Von. And they did something about Rasul's contract, spreading a bit out, but thank god almighty they did not extend him. So $4M dead next year on him, can work with it. Maybe BBB learning a little bit bout signing 30 + year old dudes.

He had run his course in Buffalo, I have no animosity for him.....and most of Bills twitter is a joke. Only "famous" Bills fan twitter/podcasters etc I follow is Brother Bill...and @Hammered a Lot of course

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1