Best Buffalo Bills tweets on X

TwistofFate

Jezzzzzzzz we might agree or disagree about his abilities if they are declining, his trade value, Beane's plan at WR, etc.

What the hell is this? Fans have been calling him cancer and dragging him through the mud after he put up the best 4 years any WR has ever had in Buffalo. I’d like that comment too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Not everyone is going to like the things that you like, that’s just life. 

Diggs clearly left on bad terms and that’s soured him to all of WNY.

Whatever, he won’t get his lambo stuck in the snow in Texas. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Personally, I think this deserves a thread of its own. But I also understand why some fans don't want to go down this rabbit hole.

The bottom line: Diggs is too emotional. Last week the fans "were the best." This week, they are the "worst." 

The truth is that you don't want guys who are too emotional going into battle with you. You need guys like Brady (who napped before the SuperBowl.) You need to be able to turn emotions on and off at the right time.

Diggs isn't able to do that. So, ya know, **** him. Go tear up another team's locker room.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Personally, I think this deserves a thread of its own. But I also understand why some fans don't want to go down this rabbit hole.

The bottom line: Diggs is too emotional. Last week the fans "were the best." This week, they are the "worst." 

The truth is that you don't want guys who are too emotional going into battle with you. You need guys like Brady (who napped before the SuperBowl.) You need to be able to turn emotions on and off at the right time.

Diggs isn't able to do that. So, ya know, **** him. Go tear up another team's locker room.

I'm confused. What did diggs do? He didn't tweet it.. someone replied to him. It has a like, but the screenshot doesn't show who liked it. Can someone explain it to me?

Edited by Malazan

12 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I'm confused. What did diggs do? He didn't tweet it.. someone replied to him. It has a like, but the screenshot doesn't show who liked it. Can someone explain it to me?

He "liked" a tweet that said Bills fans are the worst and bitter AF.

1 hour ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

It’s not just Diggs. Beasley and Davis had bitterness towards Bills fans. 

1 hour ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

I tend to agree. But it’s like a “damned if you do and damned if you don’t.” People are killing Brian Thomas for being quiet and laid back and maybe not really an alpha. The flip side is Diggs who is emotional and a diva. I prefer Thomas’ attitude, but there seems to be pretty conflicting opinions on this. 

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I tend to agree. But it’s like a “damned if you do and damned if you don’t.” People are killing Brian Thomas for being quiet and laid back and maybe not really an alpha. The flip side is Diggs who is emotional and a diva. I prefer Thomas’ attitude, but there seems to be pretty conflicting opinions on this. 

They are at opposite ends of the scale. Give me the guy in the middle or the guy tilting towards Diggs side.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Jezzzzzzzz we might agree or disagree about his abilities if they are declining, his trade value, Beane's plan at WR, etc.

What the hell is this? Fans have been calling him cancer and dragging him through the mud after he put up the best 4 years any WR has ever had in Buffalo. I’d like that comment too.

he’s not going to like 31 other fan bases either 

4 hours ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

or, he’s kind of a jerk in reality but wants to be liked so he tries to put on the show and there are a lot of cracks in that veneer 

I think that makes more sense than being legit bipolar but who knows 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s not just Diggs. Beasley and Davis had bitterness towards Bills fans. 

The Poyer family as well. 

Here's the thing with athletes. As long as a fan base is worshipping then it's the best and smartest fan base in the world. The nanosecond that a portion of the fan base starts saying "Player is getting older and less productive" it's a different story, even if it's the truth.

I think many players get locked into the thought that people are fans of a team because of them, when in reality it's the opposite. I'm a fan of the player because they play on my team. When they're done in Buffalo I don't follow them to another city. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They are at opposite ends of the scale. Give me the guy in the middle or the guy tilting towards Diggs side.

It doesn’t much matter as long as it doesn’t get taken to an AB level. I’d take Larry Fitzgerald or Jerry Rice any day. There are definitely a lot more WRs like Stefon Diggs out there than ones like Amari Cooper though.