Mock draft simulators.

Bigvinny

19 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

This is cray.  I got 9 players (including Troy Franklin and Michael Hall), and 29 picks in 2025.  11 4th rounders, 2 seconds, 3 thirds, etc.  

that’s some madden stuff right there. If your really good you can flip all those and have about 7-8 picks in the first round. 

now I want to go and try and see how many I can accumulate for next year and still get 2-3 starters this year. 

challenge accepted 

Edited by mrags
  • Haha (+1) 1

Here’s my first try at it. The thought that numbers alone you’d have to hit on some of these guys. 

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Jaden Hicks

S Washington State

Javon Baker

WR UCF

Brenden Rice

WR USC

Jordan Jefferson

DT LSU

Zion Tupuola-Fetui

EDGE Washington

Luke McCaffrey

WR Rice

Xavier Thomas

EDGE Clemson

Mohamed Kamara

EDGE Colorado State

Jawhar Jordan

RB Louisville

Andrew Raym

OC Oklahoma

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Marist Liufau

LB Notre Dame

Kitan Oladapo

S Oregon State

Fabien Lovett

DT Florida State

here’s the list of picks I have for next year but I think it cut some off. Not sure why it wasn’t listing them in order either. 

BUF 1st

BUF 2nd

JAX 2nd

BUF 3rd

DEN 3rd

PHI 3rd

BUF 4th

ARI 4th

DEN 4th

WAS 3rd

WAS 4th

BUF 6th

NYG 6th

TEN 6th

DEN 5th

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Fanspeak most recent big board.

28: R1 P28 WR Troy Franklin - Oregon

60: R2 P28 S Kamren Kinchens - Miami

98: R3 P34 WR Johnny Wilson - FSU

128: R4 P28 DL Keith Randolph Jr. - Illinois

161: R5 P25 EDGE Xavier Thomas - Clemson

164: R5 P28 DL Gabe Hall - Baylor

195: R6 P20 CB Zy Alexander - LSU

199: R6 P24 RB Frank Gore Jr. - Southern Mississippi

203: R6 P28 OT Jeremy Flax - Kentucky

247: R7 P28 LB Tyrice Knight - UTEP

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Much more movement than I usually allow myself. Only trading back, of course. Never up. As a fan I'd ***** a brick if the Bills waited until their 3rd pick to grab a WR, but I think you'll agree this draft represents a workable restocking of the interior lines (cutting Morse in favor of someone who might be even better already, and adding 2 specimens at DT), while still adding two legitimate receiver prospects. Young numbers at safety, edge, and QB as well.

image.thumb.png.10dedebe397715e759dd98204ce2e350.png

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Much more movement than I usually allow myself. Only trading back, of course. Never up. As a fan I'd ***** a brick if the Bills waited until their 3rd pick to grab a WR, but I think you'll agree this draft represents a workable restocking of the interior lines (cutting Morse in favor of someone who might be even better already, and adding 2 specimens at DT), while still adding two legitimate receiver prospects. Young numbers at safety, edge, and QB as well.

image.thumb.png.10dedebe397715e759dd98204ce2e350.png

I’d be a fan of it. I go back and forth myself on picking C in the draft. Part of me wants to do it to have a backup and give them a year before they get rid of Morse. Part of me wants to draft one of the first 2-3 guys to replace Morse right away. And part of me wants them to extend Morse and clear up some of the cap room and keep him another 2-3 years. 

• Like (+1) 2

Pro Football Network using their updated Big Board (no trades):

28 - Brian Thomas, Wide Receiver, LSU

Thomas seems to be getting down as far as the Bills since they updated their big board as Keon Coleman looks to have jumped him. Not sure how realistic it is. I still have Franklin and Legette graded slightly higher than him but the consensus has Thomas ahead of both and he certainly fits my criteria of a dynamic outside receiver for Josh.

60 - T'Vondre Sweat, Defensive Tackle, Texas

Sweat is a starting 1 tech pretty early in my view and when I watched him I was surprised at how much push he gets in his pass rush for a big guy. I'm not totally sold he is their type and this may be a bit of a low hanging fruit pick but I don't tend to love where the board leaves you as the Bills at the back end of round two. 

99 - Jonah Elliss, Edge, Utah

Elliss is a little undersized but he has NFL pedigree and he was productive in college. He has a good get off and I think he just finds a way to affect the passer. He is probably a situational pass rusher as a rookie and the Bills would probably want him to add some bulk which I think his frame will take, but is probably needed if he is going to have any impact against the run on early downs.

128 - Tykee Smith, Safety, Georgia

Smith lacks a little speed but he can play deep, can hit in the box and he can come up and cover slot guys too. I think he is potentially a long term replacement for Micah Hyde even if he might take some time to crack the lineup as a rookie.

158 - Javon Baker, Wide Receiver, UCF

I like Baker as a mid round fit for the Bills if their early pick is someone like Thomas. Baker's deficit is he isn't the quickest but he is a very good route runner for a guy coming out of college and you can see him playing that flanker role ultimately opposite a downfield receiver like Thomas is. I suppose he has a touch of Stefon Diggs about him and if he lives up to his potential could be a successor to #14.

161 - Beaux Limmer, Center, Arkansas

Developmental center with good movement skills and a nuanced understanding of how to maintain blocks throughout the rep. He isn't the thickest below the waist and you might want him to bulk up there to improve his anchor. Not a starter as a rookie but could start down the road. 

197 - Jo Milton, Quarterback, Tennessee

I want the Bills to take a shot on a late round Quarterback but I want a toolsy ceiling guy not a physically limited college smart game manager. Milton was wildly inconsistent in the Senior Bowl, both during the week and the game but the army strength, mobility and quick release were all on display. If he shows some promise I'd even be willing to commit a 3rd roster spot to Quarterback in 2024 if I thought that in 2025 and beyond he could be a cheap as chips backup.

201 - Decorian Patterson, Corner, UCF

This kid screams Bills. Has experience inside and outside, smart, good instincts, good recovery speed that means he is rarely beaten deep. You know Brandon Beane is always going to throw a late day 3 pick as a DB somewhere. He'd be a nice pickup and could secure a roster spot initially as the primary backup at nickel. 

205 - Cedric Johnson, Edge, Ole Miss

They need depth at Dline so why not take another shot here. Johnson is more of a bigger end who is going to be stout v the run and more of a straight ahead rusher but he might be an interesting developmental piece. 

245 - Darius Muasau, Linebacker, UCLA

I know linebacker depth isn't a major need but loved this kid at the Shrine bowl and I reckon he'd play some special teams for you as well as providing depth at middle linebacker. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

image.thumb.png.bda9e28ed6eb3aed11b213eefcdbebdd.png

This accepted a 2 & 4 next year to get up to 12.  Realistically we'd need to give our 1st. 

But, this is the first time I've gotten Odunze.  Pretty happy about Burton in the 3rd as well 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Thomas seems to be getting down as far as the Bills since they updated their big board as Keon Coleman looks to have jumped him. Not sure how realistic it is. I still have Franklin and Legette graded slightly higher than him but the consensus has Thomas ahead of both and he certainly fits my criteria of a dynamic outside receiver for Josh.

Sweat is a starting 1 tech pretty early in my view and when I watched him I was surprised at how much push he gets in his pass rush for a big guy. I'm not totally sold he is their type and this may be a bit of a low hanging fruit pick but I don't tend to love where the board leaves you as the Bills at the back end of round two. 

Elliss is a little undersized but he has NFL pedigree and he was productive in college. He has a good get off and I think he just finds a way to affect the passer. He is probably a situational pass rusher as a rookie and the Bills would probably want him to add some bulk which I think his frame will take, but is probably needed if he is going to have any impact against the run on early downs.

Smith lacks a little speed but he can play deep, can hit in the box and he can come up and cover slot guys too. I think he is potentially a long term replacement for Micah Hyde even if he might take some time to crack the lineup as a rookie.

I like Baker as a mid round fit for the Bills if their early pick is someone like Thomas. Baker's deficit is he isn't the quickest but he is a very good route runner for a guy coming out of college and you can see him playing that flanker role ultimately opposite a downfield receiver like Thomas is. I suppose he has a touch of Stefon Diggs about him and if he lives up to his potential could be a successor to #14.

Developmental center with good movement skills and a nuanced understanding of how to maintain blocks throughout the rep. He isn't the thickest below the waist and you might want him to bulk up there to improve his anchor. Not a starter as a rookie but could start down the road. 

I want the Bills to take a shot on a late round Quarterback but I want a toolsy ceiling guy not a physically limited college smart game manager. Milton was wildly inconsistent in the Senior Bowl, both during the week and the game but the army strength, mobility and quick release were all on display. If he shows some promise I'd even be willing to commit a 3rd roster spot to Quarterback in 2024 if I thought that in 2025 and beyond he could be a cheap as chips backup.

This kid screams Bills. Has experience inside and outside, smart, good instincts, good recovery speed that means he is rarely beaten deep. You know Brandon Beane is always going to throw a late day 3 pick as a DB somewhere. He'd be a nice pickup and could secure a roster spot initially as the primary backup at nickel. 

They need depth at Dline so why not take another shot here. Johnson is more of a bigger end who is going to be stout v the run and more of a straight ahead rusher but he might be an interesting developmental piece. 

I know linebacker depth isn't a major need but loved this kid at the Shrine bowl and I reckon he'd play some special teams for you as well as providing depth at middle linebacker. 

Keon Coleman seems to have moved way up on different mock simulators.  Any ideas why?   Maybe whispers that a bunch of teams like him enough? 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Keon Coleman seems to have moved way up on different mock simulators.  Any ideas why?   Maybe whispers that a bunch of teams like him enough? 

Yea I think the senior bowl is the first place team scouts and media chat to each other casually about prospects and suddenly you see guys move. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I would be ecstatic with these first 5 picks.

• Agree 1

Troy FranklinWR Oregon

Xavier LegetteWR South Carolina

Javon BullardS Georgia

Ricky PearsallWR Florida

Jordan JeffersonDT LSU

Tykee SmithS Georgia

Keith Randolph Jr.DT Illinois

Trey TaylorS Air Force

Gabe HallDT Baylor

Fabien LovettDT Florida State

• Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Troy FranklinWR Oregon

Xavier LegetteWR South Carolina

Javon BullardS Georgia

Ricky PearsallWR Florida

Jordan JeffersonDT LSU

Tykee SmithS Georgia

Keith Randolph Jr.DT Illinois

Trey TaylorS Air Force

Gabe HallDT Baylor

Fabien LovettDT Florida State

Haha you got both Georgia Safeties!  That would be very cool...as long as we get those WR's 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Getting Thomas at 28, filling holes at DT, DE, and S with good young players who can start now or next year, and then coming back to WR and still landing a good one in Baker.

Probably the best Mock I've seen on here.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Here is a NO WR MOCK DRAFT.  

This was an accident.  There were no top WRs at 28, so I took the BPA, who was a (vomit) Edge.  In the second round, the best receiver was a TE, so I took him.  Later in the draft there was a better player at a position of need than WR.  Not liking this too much, but overall the draft is solid, I feel that it solidifies the D and OL, and offers a receiver and secondary help where necessary.  Thoughts?!?!

image.thumb.png.9dfeea4d53d5a2bb1d576fdb28964ea4.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

Here is a NO WR MOCK DRAFT.  

This was an accident.  There were no top WRs at 28, so I took the BPA, who was a (vomit) Edge.  In the second round, the best receiver was a TE, so I took him.  Later in the draft there was a better player at a position of need than WR.  Not liking this too much, but overall the draft is solid, I feel that it solidifies the D and OL, and offers a receiver and secondary help where necessary.  Thoughts?!?!

image.thumb.png.9dfeea4d53d5a2bb1d576fdb28964ea4.png

I mean the Ravens ran a three tight end offense in Lamar's first MVP season.....

• Like (+1) 1

Might be one of my favorites yet. We can all say it’s never gonna happen. And I generally agree that some of these players won’t fall so far. But every year things like this happen. And until free agency we really have no clue what everyone’s needs are. traded down twice for some extra picks. 

Troy Franklin

WR Oregon

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Xavier Worthy

WR Texas

Jaden Hicks

S Washington State

Kitan Oladapo

S Oregon State

Jordan Jefferson

DT LSU

Zion Tupuola-Fetui

EDGE Washington

Andrew Raym

OC Oklahoma

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Rayshad Williams

CB Texas Tech

Storm Duck

CB Louisville

Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint

WR Georgia

2025 CLE 7th

2025 CAR 7th

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Ladd McConkey

WR Georgia

Xavier Legette

WR South Carolina

Ruke Orhorhoro

DT Clemson

Jaden Hicks

S Washington State

Keith Randolph Jr.

DT Illinois

Demani Richardson

S Texas A&M

Drake Nugent

OC Michigan

Gabe Hall

DT Baylor

Omar Speights

LB LSU

Carson Steele

RB UCLA

Jordan Strachan

EDGE South Carolina

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, mrags said:

Might be one of my favorites yet. We can all say it’s never gonna happen. And I generally agree that some of these players won’t fall so far. But every year things like this happen. And until free agency we really have no clue what everyone’s needs are. traded down twice for some extra picks. 

Troy Franklin

WR Oregon

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Xavier Worthy

WR Texas

Jaden Hicks

S Washington State

Kitan Oladapo

S Oregon State

Jordan Jefferson

DT LSU

Zion Tupuola-Fetui

EDGE Washington

Andrew Raym

OC Oklahoma

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Rayshad Williams

CB Texas Tech

Storm Duck

CB Louisville

Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint

WR Georgia

2025 CLE 7th

2025 CAR 7th

excellent first 3 rounds!!! Man I would love that

15 hours ago, mrags said:

Troy Franklin

WR Oregon

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Xavier Worthy

WR Texas

Jaden Hicks

S Washington State

Kitan Oladapo

S Oregon State

Jordan Jefferson

DT LSU

Zion Tupuola-Fetui

EDGE Washington

Andrew Raym

OC Oklahoma

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Rayshad Williams

CB Texas Tech

Storm Duck

CB Louisville

Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint

WR Georgia

2025 CLE 7th

2025 CAR 7th

You had me until this. 

Must be a joke! 

21 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

Ladd McConkey

WR Georgia

Xavier Legette

WR South Carolina

Ruke Orhorhoro

DT Clemson

Jaden Hicks

S Washington State

Keith Randolph Jr.

DT Illinois

Demani Richardson

S Texas A&M

Drake Nugent

OC Michigan

Gabe Hall

DT Baylor

Omar Speights

LB LSU

Carson Steele

RB UCLA

Jordan Strachan

EDGE South Carolina

Just not a fan of McConkey for what we have already on this team. He’s a great player put doesn’t address the boundary/deep tall bodied receiver we need. However… if you’re getting Legette, Nugent, Hicks and Ruke then I’d say that draft is an absolute home run. 

2024: Round 2, Pick 36

2024: Round 4, Pick 103

2025: Round 2

2025: Round 3

2025: Round 5

Washington Receives:

2024: Round 1, Pick 28

Buffalo Receives:

2024: Round 5, Pick 160

2024: Round 5, Pick 171

Philadelphia Receives:

2024: Round 5, Pick 159

My Selections

Ladd McConkey

WR | Georgia

TRADE

Tyler Nubin

S | Minnesota

McKinnley Jackson

DL | Texas A&M

Brenden Rice

WR | USC

TRADE

Jaden Hicks

S | Washington State

Mohamed Kamara

EDGE | Colorado State

TRADE

Keith Randolph Jr.

DL | Illinois

Brevyn Spann-Ford

TE | Minnesota

TRADE

Marist Liufau

LB | Notre Dame

Andrew Raym

IOL | Oklahoma

Joe Milton

QB | Tennessee

Marcellas Dial

CB | South Carolina

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

lol. I assure you he’s real 

I believe Rachad Wildgoose is currently a free agent. We really need to draft Storm Duck and at least get Wildgoose on our practice squad.

I'm not sure how that benefits us, but my poetic sense intuits positive cosmic karma implications. Not enough attention is given to the possibility of puns based off of the names of potential professional athletes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

At least WR will be set for years to come.

28: R1 P28 WR Troy Franklin - Oregon

60: R2 P28 WR Xavier Legette - South Carolina

98: R3 P34 WR Johnny Wilson - FSU

128: R4 P28 S Jaden Hicks - Washington State

161: R5 P25 S Kenny Logan Jr. - Kansas

164: R5 P28 DL Darius Robinson - Missouri

195: R6 P20 C Kingsley Eguakun - Florida

199: R6 P24 LB Omar Speights - LSU

203: R6 P28 DL Fabien Lovett - Florida State

247: R7 P28 DL Jordan Jefferson - LSU

Edited by ScorpionZero
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I believe Rachad Wildgoose is currently a free agent. We really need to draft Storm Duck and at least get Wildgoose on our practice squad.

I'm not sure how that benefits us, but my poetic sense intuits positive cosmic karma implications. Not enough attention is given to the possibility of puns based off of the names of potential professional athletes.

They call that combination “Fowl Play” 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScorpionZero said:

Screenshot_20240218-191139.png

I’m not sure we do with 3 DTs (yes I know we need 3) in the draft. At least being that early. Sweat and Smith should be more than enough. Then add an undrafted guy later. Or a super cheap vet at minimum. Could have drafted another WR, or edge, or S a little higher to hope you get a better talent and better shot to start right away. Other than that, I absolutely love this draft. 

• Agree 1

Tiny trade back with Detroit that allowed a move up in the third.

Brian Thomas Jr.WR LSU

T'Vondre SweatDT Texas

Cole BishopS Utah

DeWayne CarterDT Duke

Jacob CowingWR Arizona

Jaylon CarliesS Missouri

Mohamed KamaraEDGE Colorado State

Ray DavisRB Kentucky

Garret GreenfieldOT South Dakota State

Marcus Rosemy-JacksaintWR Georgia

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just curious. Am I the only one here that just restarts the draft if the first 3 picks aren’t Williams, Maye, and MHJ? I refuse to believe that any one of those 3 teams will take anyone but one of those 3. And nobody is trading up for anyone else in the top 3. I occasionally get Wash, Chi, or the Pats taking a OLmen or even Bowers there. I refuse to believe that will happen and just restart every time. 

• Haha (+1) 1